Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just realized my grandfather looked a bit like a Chink

NearEnd

NearEnd

Paragon
★★★★★
I just realised my grandfather looked a bit chinky, not completely but I can tell from the pics when I look at them now. You could say he had an almost Turanid phenotype and he could potentially pass for an Uzbek or a hapa of sorts although leaning slightly more towards European. Its weird though because I don't have any chinky features as far as I can tell. Im also wondering where this could come from. As far as I know I potentially have some Bulgarian ancestry based on my grandfathers surname so maybe its because of the Ottoman Empire. Its still kind of rare to see people with those features in Europe. Maybe only in Russia

Pics or it didnt happen

Then it didnt happen
Ok here is only the eye. The image can barely be seen but I do not want to reveal more
20240820 101917

He basically resembled the phenotype below
Andronovo Turanid

But with a sharper nose and eyebrows at a slightly different angle. Not really identical to this phenotype but I could tell there was some resemblance. I never thought about this before until today when I looked at some photos

Ok here is only the eye. The image can barely be seen but I do not want to reveal more
View attachment 1230402
He basically resembled the phenotype below
View attachment 1230400
But with a sharper nose and eyebrows at a slightly different angle. Not really identical to this phenotype but I could tell there was some resemblance. I never thought about this before until today when I looked at some photos
Pics or it didnt happen

Leave the guy alone. He doesn't want to be known

Still mogs mine

Rope is the only solution :feelsrope:

Dont rope, NO one rope!