Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Just Realized Most NT's Are Drunk Autistics

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Drinking makes an autistic guy more creative, positive, sociable, manipulative, affectionate, and "nt" caring. These are the traits that NT's value. Most NT's are just autistics that are drunk but as a result less aware, and fake charming.

Source: I am drunk rn and while I made every post drunk after "I am getting drunk on wine" BTW I don't feel dumber just less obsessive, more NT and living in the moment. Feel much less intense negative emotions such as despair, anger and hopelessness.

Last edited:
this is why i am addicted to drinking

Last edited:
Astute observation. Just don't get addicted bro.

My kidney will sooner fail from supplementmaxxing than alcoholism tbh

Why do I feel smarter when I am drunk?
I was just thinking about this very topic: how Ted Bundy's neurotic girlfriend said that she thought she was smarter on alcohol.

In the social sphere at least, it is definitely true. But as for other aspects of intelligence, I think it's delusional to think that alcohol doesn't actually dull you.

It's the same with marijuana tbh.

Insofar as there is an overall benefit to intelligence with these substances, it has to do with the elimination of anxiety, which clouds thinking and fuels OCD. But there are other ways to achieve that without becoming addicted.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about this very topic: how Ted Bundy's neurotic girlfriend said that she thought she was smarter on alcohol.

In the social sphere at least, it is definitely true. But as for other aspects of intelligence, I think it's delusional to think that alcohol doesn't actually dull you.

It's the same with marijuana tbh.

Insofar as there is an overall benefit to intelligence with these substances, it has to do with the elimination of anxiety, which clouds thinking and fuels OCD. But there are other ways to achieve that without becoming addicted.
I got same results on a verbal reasoning IQ test, as when I am sober. This proves my intelligence didn't significantly decline.

Last edited:
Drinking makes an autistic guy more creative, positive, sociable, manipulative, affectionate, and "nt" caring. These are the traits that NT's value. Most NT's are just autistics that are drunk but as a result less aware, and fake charming.

Source: I am drunk rn

But there is more to intelligence, of course.
I don't feel much dumber in visual spatial intelligence. But I seem to interpret faces differently and focus less on individual features.

What supplements do you use?
It's not a question of what supplements, but how many. I've been taking too many tbh. But I've basically narrowed down what works for me at this point:

~1000mg lion's mane mushroom, 300mg l-theanine, and 100mg caffeine first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

A high-protein breakfast within one hour of waking up, taken with a multivitamin and pumpkin seed oil (the latter is for hair growth).

Magnesium oxide with dinner (giga important for neurotic/autistic people, helps control anxiety), as well as zinc picolinate.

Ashwagandha and broad-spectrum CBD oil at night (for anxiety).

It's not a question of what supplements, but how many. I've been taking too many tbh. But I've basically narrowed down what works for me at this point:

~1000mg lion's mane mushroom, 300mg l-theanine, and 100mg caffeine first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

A high-protein breakfast within one hour of waking up, taken with a multivitamin and pumpkin seed oil (the latter is for hair growth).

Magnesium oxide with dinner (giga important for neurotic/autistic people, helps control anxiety), as well as zinc picolinate.

Ashwagandha and broad-spectrum CBD oil at night (for anxiety).
You never told me what make you think drunk autistics are less intellectual than when they are sober?

You never told me what make you think drunk autistics are less intellectual than when they are sober?
I think that an OCD state of mind is actually beneficial when it comes to reading and learning about things. You should be obsessed when it comes to intellectual matters, and hyperfocus on small aspects of a subject.

Alcohol is good in that it makes you low inhib (and low IQ enough) to fit in among normies, so it has its uses, but it's not a full time drug for the consummate autist, just a strategic one.