Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just realized I really want to sniff a foid's panties

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
@HiddenUzer inspired me.

I would love that. I would sniff them all day. I would lick them and then rub my dick all over them. Sadly I never even had a femoid friend so it's not possible. I live with my parents so I don't have any roommates.
I will NEVER sniff and lick a foid's panties. How do I cope with?

@HiddenUzer inspired me.

I would love that. I would sniff them all day. I would lick them and then rub my dick all over them. Sadly I never even had a femoid friend so it's not possible. I live with my parents so I don't have any roommates.
When i didnt have stacy roommate i bought panties from stacy girls online :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: :ahegao:althogh its cucked asf

When i didnt have stacy roommate i bought panties from stacy girls online :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: :ahegao:althogh its cucked asf
I think it feels better when you actually know the foid and can talk to her IRL.

Just buy a pair of panties at Walmart. Get a can of starkist tuna, cut the lid open and poor the tuna juice all over the panties.

There you go. It's just like the real thing.

Last edited:
Pair of sissies

Just buy a pair of panties at Walmart. Get a can of starkist tuna, cut the lid open and poor the tuna juice all over the panties.

There you go. its just like the real thing.
:lul::lul::lul:

Or just buy fesikh like @tehgymcel420

But then youre missing out on the remnants of other dude's jizz :soy: not authentic!!! Cope!

G

Good pussy smell like love not fish

Every straight male, but a incel would be desperate for anything related to females while a non incel will be more relaxed about it, obviously

Do it just make sure it’s a strangers so you won’t get me tooed

@HiddenUzer inspired me.

Coomfuel :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:.

Or just buy fesikh like @tehgymcel420
It's pickled fish, you can make it at home, it should smell just like a foid's panties.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIxas90nCqA

Are you retarded?
There are plenty of girls online who sell their used panties.
It's very easy to buy one so you can sniff on it.

Moeggels doxxed btw:

Are you retarded?
There are plenty of girls online who sell their used panties.
It's very easy to buy one so you can sniff on it.
There’s a chance their selling you their grandmas panties instead

There’s a chance their selling you their grandmas panties instead
Or she could even get her male beta orbiters to wear panties for her to maximize profits. You don't know what happens to those panties. And the excitement of sniffing panties of a woman who I will never even see just wouldn't be there.

@HiddenUzer inspired me.

I’ve done it(at strip club)

Sniff your moms panties