Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just realized I am an incel

Average mental"cel"

Self diagnosed autism jfl. To be fair the childhood abuse and bullying probably did make him non NT

I feel bad for him because the reddit cucks are just gonna feed him soy instead of giving him real advice.

Of course, an incel gets hit on by 500 toilets and their holes gets wet on sight by his logic

Zoomer lingo is a fakecel trait, fix your vocabulary normgroid
If you use zoomer lingo, you basically admit to being a nigger worshipper.

>I have been hit on a few times before in school, by some of my sister's friends and even by older women (my friend's mom once tried to make out with me, I was 14, she was 35+ and tried more than that, I didn't tell anyone before:horror:).
441582bed596e806ac8a66d8cd31796a.png

>I have been hit on a few times before in school, by some of my sister's friends and even by older women (my friend's mom once tried to make out with me, I was 14, she was 35+ and tried more than that, I didn't tell anyone before:horror:).
441582bed596e806ac8a66d8cd31796a.png
This is unironically considered a incel in 2023

1673569495436281.png

>I have been hit on a few times before in school, by some of my sister's friends and even by older women (my friend's mom once tried to make out with me, I was 14, she was 35+ and tried more than that, I didn't tell anyone before).
IT'S OVER FOR CHADCELS...

Anything from Reddit sends the net back two decades.

Childhood abuse makes you into mentalcel so he will likely stay incel until death. Relatable af.

Reddit as always will just rain down on him instead of respect for being honest

I fucking hate the average redditor so much :feelsree: