Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realised something...

TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
I'm at the age now when girls are looking for stability; basically it's time for them to hop off the cock carousel and settle down before they dry up. When I was in my prime (17-21) I didn't talk to a single female besides family or cashiers but when I tried to get into the dating scene after 'looksmaxing' the odd reasonably attractive girl would talk to me... for a few days. The second I tried to assert my self or try to make things sexual they'd ghost me. They saw me as a future provider along with numerous other guys on the side while they still chased chad around hoping to break him down. The whole things fucking rigged, women truly are the source of all the worlds evil.

dhMeAzK.gif

TL;DR you just realised the Black Pill kek

I'm at the age now when girls are looking for stability; basically it's time for them to hop off the cock carousel and settle down before they dry up. When I was in my prime (17-21) I didn't talk to a single female besides family or cashiers but when I tried to get into the dating scene after 'looksmaxing' the odd reasonably attractive girl would talk to me... for a few days. The second I tried to assert my self or try to make things sexual they'd ghost me. They saw me as a future provider along with numerous other guys on the side while they still chased chad around hoping to break him down. The whole things fucking rigged, women truly are the source of all the worlds evil.
They don't upright tell you that their pussies dry up in your presence but they sure damn well use you as a money supply, because if they did, they would have a harder time sleeping at night.

TFW you looksmaxx just to be provider tier