Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just realised I'm incel for more than just looks

1TZ0VER

1TZ0VER

Recruit
★★★★
Not only am I MTN at best, I'm also a hateful, bitter incel. I pray on the downfall of others just because they don't have sex with me. Just kinda brutal realising this because there's LITERALLY nothing I can do to stop being bitter

Being hateful and bitter, contrary to what IT says, usually doesn’t mean anything for desirability or contribute to being alone. To them it’s a magical “self fulfilling prophecy” that somehow foids can sniff out (personality detector) but unless you are being overtly rude or disrespectful, nobody would ever know.

Being hateful and bitter, contrary to what IT says, usually doesn’t mean anything for desirability or contribute to being alone. To them it’s a magical “self fulfilling prophecy” that somehow foids can sniff out (personality detector) but unless you are being overtly rude or disrespectful, nobody would ever know.
I still think it'd manifest into the way I talk to foids if I ever did. I couldn't bring myself to trust one of even like one as they reflect their surroundings anyway so there's no such thing as a foid with a good personality, just a mask.

What’s your opinion on the likeability test?
Some of it is too blue pilled. Like you get a high score for gifting things to others. No shit, everyone wants free stuff or a slave that works for you and doesn’t expect any reward. But doing these things will not make people respect and appreciate you. This is mostly from the “kindness” category. Most of the other categories on the test however make more sense I think. Positivity, happiness, Humor and friendliness make sense I’d say. Those are generally qualities that make people want to be around you.

What’s your opinion on the likeability test?
Some of it is too blue pilled. Like you get a high score for gifting things to others. No shit, everyone wants free stuff or a slave that works for you and doesn’t expect any reward. But doing these things will not make people respect and appreciate you. This is mostly from the “kindness” category. Most of the other categories on the test however make more sense I think. Positivity, happiness, Humor and friendliness make sense I’d say. Those are generally qualities that make people want to be around you.
I see, I guess I made the assumption the bitterness was hidden and not displayed in one’s behavior or interactions. Maybe not safe to assume that though.

I pray on the downfall of others
I Am Praying on your Downfall - YouTube