Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just realised I have a mild, but consistent anger issue

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I frequently throughout the day, when something doesn’t go my way, have little moments of cumulative anger that make me want to hit something, which releases the anger

Most often I hit/punch my palm, then I’m instantly calm.

On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is mild inconvenience to 10 feeling like killing something, this anger is about a 2.5, but happens at anything that isn’t perfectly aligned with what I want during my day.

I have chronic, mild anger issues lol

you should try to control it but it will probably get worse, when i was really mad i went as far as kicking food and shit all over my studio apartment making a giant mess and i still don't consider myself too far gone
and this was before nofap, you just need to work two jobs while eating pure shit from life and there you go

try to become apathetic

I have sever anger issues but im ok with that

Same here bro. I get intense mood swings about being in my "prime" and not fucking any women

I'm mostly apathetic to everything, but once a while i just loose my shit and reck everything around me.

I have them as well, i think it's pretty okay, unless you wanna turn into cuck.

same but instead of punching other things I'm just punching myself hitting my head my legs etc

"The angry mind exists for itself."
- from some book in the "Stainless Steel Rat" series.

It's not good to hit yourself or destroy your own stuff. You could say it's bad luck. It's the same shit others did to you - but now you do to yourself.

Instead. Make your hate flow. Like Tai Chi, or Chi Gung. Play with it, learn to make it solid and useful. Transform it into clean blank energy and re-absorb it.

If that's too hard, then imagine your anger - hate - beaming into your enemy!

I used to scream in anger in the woods whacking brush and stuff with walking sticks! Pretending it was the cause of my problem.
If feels good. Try it.

"The angry mind exists for itself."
- from some book in the "Stainless Steel Rat" series.

It's not good to hit yourself or destroy your own stuff. You could say it's bad luck. It's the same shit others did to you - but now you do to yourself.

Instead. Make your hate flow. Like Tai Chi, or Chi Gung. Play with it, learn to make it solid and useful. Transform it into clean blank energy and re-absorb it.

If that's too hard, then imagine your anger - hate - beaming into your enemy!

I used to scream in anger in the woods whacking brush and stuff with walking sticks! Pretending it was the cause of my problem.
If feels good. Try it.
Totally didnt expect such a Zen answer. Thankyou brother! <3 (no homo lol)

just meditate bro no kidding it helps with my anger issues

Totally didnt expect such a Zen answer. Thankyou brother! <3 (no homo lol)
The stick whacking is fast and fun.
If you don't have outdoor access a punching bag and gloves would help.

That way you also get skills. Instead of just relief.

Join the club, bro.

Consider joining some kind of MMA gym. Or boxing or some sort of “violent” sport. At the very least, start lifting weights if you haven’t already.

Just remember all that anger isn’t good for you.