Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just realised how fucking poor I am.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
And how easy it is to not be poor if you're lucky enough to be born into a developed country. I'm 31 and have negative money. It is so laughably easy to make money in a neetbux country. I could have made £2k/month for the last 13 years sitting on my ever-fattening arse ewhoring, neetbuxing, matched betting and idle internet scamming. If I'd saved £500/month I'd have almost £80k now. That's an amount of money I can't even conceive of. If you aren't approaching 6 figures by the time you reach 30 you're an economiccel.

You are poor not only in monetary value, but in genes as well. What a life.

Lain_Tech_Help said:
You are poor not only in monetary value, but in genes as well. What a life.

Genetically bankrupt bro. My genes would be repo'd if they had any value.

existentialhack said:
Genetically bankrupt bro. My genes would be repo'd if they had any value.

same honestly
my face is legit melted and I'm a 5'11 mulatto manlet

Attachments

• 1512622399404.jpg
    1512622399404.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 209
Lain_Tech_Help said:
same honestly
my face is legit melted and I'm a 5'11 mulatto manlet

5'11 isn't a manlet anywhere on planet Earth. Don't be fakecel bro

existentialhack said:

Cope. I'm not even trolling when I say this, but anything below 6'2 is manlet. Women DO NOT see you as human below this height. 5'11 would only be acceptable in like thailand.

existentialhack said:

It is in Scandinavia or the lowlands lmao. 

Anyway, I'm poor as fuck too. Living in a EE shithole not only is a mental nightmare but also a financial one. I'm planning to move sometime soon but no idea where and when.

Lain_Tech_Help said:
Cope. I'm not even trolling when I say this, but anything below 6'2 is manlet. Women DO NOT see you as human below this height. 5'11 would only be acceptable in like thailand.

5'8 and used to have chadlite face and got plenty of attention. Height is cope, all that matters is face.

VLÖ said:
Anyway, I'm poor as fuck too. Living in a EE shithole not only is a mental nightmare but also a financial one. I'm planning to move sometime soon but no idea where and when.

How do you escape EE? Are you in an EU country? You should ewhore and look into matched betting. Can prob make 1k/month easily.

My family is so fucking poor lel. Luckily genetic recombination gifted me with an unreal aptitude for schoolwork, so I won't be poor for much longer.

Being a poor lonely virgin with 0 friends and no job is pretty hellish.

I lucked out in that I managed to land a janitorial job from an older relative who pities me.

Living in a developed country isn't just an automatic "nothing sucks anymore" pass.

I'm 33, make under 1200 a month, and usually only get to eat 3 days a week because my chadlite booziest roommates spend more money on booze coke and Stacy than bills

existentialhack said:
How do you escape EE? Are you in an EU country? You should ewhore and look into matched betting. Can prob make 1k/month easily.

Yeah I'm in the EU. No idea how I'll escape this nightmarish land though, ewhoring and matched betting look appealing but I have no idea how to do them efficiently lmao.

existentialhack said:

Where have you been the last few years? Female hypergamy is out of control. 6'2'' is probably near minimum required standard.

I'm a poorcel. I work full time and i'm not all that well off, bills and fuel for commuting drain a lot of it. I have a little credit card debt from a trip i went on a few years ago. I am trying to save so i can buy some land. I plan to build a very small cabin or something to live in even if its off grid. I see people who have nice clothes, nice watches, nice cars and somehow pay a mortgage and i don't know how they do it.

Framecel222 said:
My family is so fucking poor lel. Luckily genetic recombination gifted me with an unreal aptitude for schoolwork, so I won't be poor for much longer.

I also thought so.

Kinda kidding, though. I am not poor but, due to my academic performance, people (and myself) expected me to be doing way better. I blame it on my very poor social skills. I could have a good managerial position but it is clear I lack the talent to deal with people, let alone manage them.

AngelOfDisease said:
I also thought so.

Kinda kidding, though. I am not poor but, due to my academic performance, people (and myself) expected me to be doing way better. I blame it on my very poor social skills. I could have a good managerial position but it is clear I lack the talent to deal with people, let alone manage them.

Makes sense, people seriously understate how important looks and social skills are for advancing your career.

Framecel222 said:
Makes sense, people seriously understate how important looks and social skills are for advancing your career.

But still, if you do well at school, you should be fine. Maybe just not as much as you would if you had great social skills. I just know I could be rich if I had it.

i think if i was poor id actually kill myself simply because there would be nothing important to live for. stay strong incel brother.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i think if i was poor id actually kill myself simply because there would be nothing important to live for. stay strong incel brother.

Most people here do just that.

Or just become criminals.

idk what you mean with neetbux but if you mean that there are countries where neets on minium wage can save €500 / month you are deluded. Even a shabby place to live in would set you back more than half your monthly wage but you still have to pay electricity, gas etc. Forget it to have a car also.
Moreover, when your social skills aren't very good you can't easily find even neet jobs. If you were unemployed more than 2 years in a row like I am way past, no employer will even look at your resume.

VLÖ said:

Almost explains why a lot of criminals are ugly. Chad won't break the law when he can be poor and fuck sluts off Tinder.

FeminismsCancer said:
idk what you mean with neetbux but if you mean that there are countries where neets on minium wage can save €500 / month you are deluded. Even a shabby place to live in would set you back more than half your monthly wage but you still have to pay electricity, gas etc. Forget it to have a car also.
Moreover, when your social skills aren't very good you can't easily find even neet jobs. If you were unemployed more than 2 years in a row like I am way past, no employer will even look at your resume.

neet & minimimum wage are antithetical lol. Dude, a place here costs £300/month. Another £100 for expenses. And you get £100 housing benefit. A neet needs no other expenses. All I need to live is broadband connection. You can dumpster dive food. People spend so much money on so much useless shit. If they didn't they'd be rich @35-40 and be living off the interest of their savings.

existentialhack said:
neet & minimimum wage are antithetical lol. Dude, a place here costs £300/month. Another £100 for expenses. And you get £100 housing benefit. A neet needs no other expenses. All I need to live is broadband connection. You can dumpster dive food. People spend so much money on so much useless shit. If they didn't they'd be rich @35-40 and be living off the interest of their savings.

Being rich mean you don't have to wage slave and can afford a nice lifestyle (and girls), usually by being the boss of said wage slaves.
Saving what little money you make by going minimalist so you can finally have a bit of savings on which you still have to stay minimalist isn't the way I imagine improving my life LOL. Plus dumpster diving is like anti-validation, like broadcasting your incel loser status to the outside world. I can't imagine how I'd feel if a pretty stacy made a face of disgust while my hand is plunged into a rubbish bin.
Nah, no money is rope.

FeminismsCancer said:
Being rich mean you don't have to wage slave and can afford a nice lifestyle (and girls), usually by being the boss of said wage slaves.
Saving what little money you make by going minimalist so you can finally have a bit of savings on which you still have to stay minimalist isn't the way I imagine improving my life LOL. Plus dumpster diving is like anti-validation, like broadcasting your incel loser status to the outside world. I can't imagine how I'd feel if a pretty stacy made a face of disgust while my hand is plunged into a rubbish bin.
Nah, no money is rope.

lol nobody cares about social standing crap. Stacey doesn't care if you've been cleaning up dogshit with your tongue. Whether she wants to bang you or not is predetermined by your face. What is there to spend money? Dude,  I wouldn't have had to live minimalist at all to achieve this. I can make £2k per month easily now. I could have been doing this since 18 or before. £500 = own place plus expenses. £300 = food. £200 = vidya. WTF else is there to spend money on as an Incel?

AngelOfDisease said:
I also thought so.
whom do u work as, fam? what speciality u graduated?

VLÖ said:
u r a neet right?

dr-problematic said:
whom do u work as, fam? what speciality u graduated?

u r a neet right?

I'm studying, but not employed rn.

Virginp0wers said:
Being a poor lonely virgin with 0 friends and no job is pretty hellish.

Yep, even worse when you get to my age.

existentialhack said:
lol nobody cares about social standing crap. Stacey doesn't care if you've been cleaning up dogshit with your tongue. Whether she wants to bang you or not is predetermined by your face. What is there to spend money? Dude,  I wouldn't have had to live minimalist at all to achieve this. I can make £2k per month easily now. I could have been doing this since 18 or before. £500 = own place plus expenses. £300 = food. £200 = vidya. WTF else is there to spend money on as an Incel?

I disagree, I think if you're incel as a 4/10 or 5/10 money and standing can add 1 or 2 points. 
And anyways I love money for the power, status and lifestyle it gives me, I hate having to work or depend on others and money is power.
There are many things that cost a kidney which I'd love to do like flying my own aircraft etc.