Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just realised... Even joining and posting on here = last-ditch self-soothing form of C0PE

U

ugly_genius

Officer
There's absolutely nothing. Nothing I can do now but accept the immovable reality that the plane is going down in flames.

No matter how witty, insightful, enjoyable, etc... a post I may rush to refresh and read each day... or heck - even write... It's not going to make a blind bit of difference in the bigger scheme of things buddy boyo.

And that scheme of things is IT REALLY IS OVER. I'm never NEVER going to know what it feels like to be loved, or to hold another human being close who actually feels the same excitement toward me. Never.

These are the final remaining metres of ground clearance dwindling on the altimeter before impact with the unforgiving terrain coming into view.

shitttt.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
bro its not over yet just wait until you are 30 thats when you are in your prime trust me:what:

Last edited:
As an incel you can only go MSTOW.And the ironic part is the fact that you can't go in a place where you are send by others .

bro its not over yet just wait until you are 30 thats when you are in your prime trust me:what:

hopefully this was sarcasm (which, if it was then kudos, it was actually pretty good),

because you talk about reaching 30... Lol.

My man, im about to turn 40.

My prime was the time before I was even born and this world didn't have to accommodate my pointless unfruitful ass existence

That's a ridiculous MGTOW cope. :redpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back