Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i just read the most cucked ragefuel pro-being-a-whale feminist fat acceptance article.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
https://www.upworthy.com/an-open-le...HK1MCMTr6AeUuoCltaLUDLSAW6w9UlxRzVLpfcgi40tD0

this disgusting whale
C3EA1q6u_400x400.jpeg

giphy.gif

She was with chad then plays victim when he doesnt wanna be seen with a 2/10 fat landwhale?

gender switch
attention 18 year old stacies who fuck me but won't date me

Entitlted self righteous femshit Landwhales should be skinned for blubber. Fat fuckin lard beast thinking you deserve being treated like a human let alone have sex with a gl guy who busts his ass dieting and training to be in great shape while you reject your looks match and make fat men want to kill themselves but everyone else has to respect your weight with your MUH BEAUTY AT EVERY SIZE femshit bullshit. Pure ER fuel

Man the harpoons!

She is an ugly foid radicalized by feminists. I blame feminism for this cancerous lifestyle fat foids are following.

I knew the end will be near when i first heard the words fat acceptance.

So this whore has high standards and then complaing that these high standard men pump and dumb her?
I knew the end will be near when i first heard the words fat acceptance.
Fat acceptance only applies to women.
You see fat women in cover of fashion magazines but never any fat men.
Men are encouraged to date fat women but never the other way around

He not only had an amazing body but a great personality as well
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

To him, I was fuckable but not dateable. He dumped me soon after that conversation.
Who would date the mental energy sucker vampires you call "women" if it wasnt for the looks?
Chads must really enjoy landwhale sex tho; stacies get loads of cum all the time but imagine there was this ugly af landwhale that gets sex maybe 1 o 2 times per year. She must suck your dick like there was no tomorrow because of her accumulated desires and would let you do anything to her (even beat her) because it's the only sex she's getting for a while.

He did me a favor by not continuing to lead me on. Otherwise, I might still be trying to prove to him that I was worth any shit he might have gotten from other people. If I was still his secret shame, I might not have met my next boyfriend, so thanks, athletic asshole.
Let me guess fattie, is your current boyfriend also a 24/7 Glorified Gym NEET?

Don't act like we're in a relationship if all you really want is to experience what sex with a fat woman is like.
The entire blog is about a landwhale who thought she had a genuine relationship with a chad but wasnt the case for him.

Being fat doesn't mean we're so hungry for attention that we'll put our own needs aside and do whatever we can to rock your world.
D O U B T

But at least I learned, as we all should learn, that I'm responsible for being my biggest advocate and to never accepting anything less than what I need.
No bitch, you didnt learn and you will never do. You'll fall onto the next chadboi cock as soon as he decides to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back