Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just read Saint Elliot's manifesto

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
I am just like him, except with 0 close friends, 4 inches shorter, and without any rich parents that can afford to go on holidays all the time and have 0 connections to any rich people. :society:

I am just like him, except with 0 close friends, 4 inches shorter, and without any rich parents that can afford to go on holidays all the time and have 0 connections to any rich people. :society:
Dude what are you doing go heightmaxxxing ASAP

I had puberty very very early around 11 when I could cum, my growth plates fused long ago :society:
I tried to save you but this is what you do?

Dude what are you doing go heightmaxxxing ASAP
Those shitty subliminal videos u recommended are quack pseudoscience shit. The comments are filled with 13 years old with open growth plates who sing its praises when they grow 7 inches totally not because of their good genes and luck :society:

I tried to save you but this is what you do?
Im hopeless, the reaosn why you grew 15cm at my age was because u had late puberty, thanks anyways, you tried to help me more than my parents ever did

Those shitty subliminal videos u recommended are quack pseudoscience shit. The comments are filled with 13 years old with open growth plates who sing its praises when they grow 7 inches totally not because of their good genes and luck :society:
You need to contact @freakforlife from looksmax.org

Im hopeless, the reaosn why you grew 15cm at my age was because u had late puberty, thanks anyways, you tried to help me more than my parents ever did
You will hit your second growth spurt bro trust me

What will he tell me
He will give you peptides list that you must buy
If you didnot want to do the exercise from that app nothing will save you.
You must save yourself by taking my advice bro

You will hit your second growth spurt bro trust me
I am clinging on to hope by a string, I just drank milk and am going to do my exercises. My pubic hair has alresdy streteched to my asshole I would be lucky to get an extra inch

I have no fucking money until I work at mcdonalds at the end of this year
Why dont you apply for being a swimmer athlete?
Freestyle swimming

Im on the verge of crying right now, I wish I could go back in time and kill my younger self so i can avoid this fate :society:
Why dont you just do my advice buddy boyo?
At what day of the exercise?
Any progress about the strecthing?

Why dont you apply for being a swimmer athlete?
Freestyle swimming
Fucking crying in my little room after studymaxxing for exams tmr :cryfeels: Im so depressed i cant even jerk off to cope

Fucking crying in my little room after studymaxxing for exams tmr :cryfeels: Im so depressed i cant even jerk off to cope
Jerking off will stunt your grwoth

the manifest of Thy is comparable to My Struggle (Mein Kampf). A truly example of sacrifice and pride :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: (in videogame)

Its over then, I have been jerking off since 11 every single day
Previous studies have suggested the epiphyseal fusion of the femur begins in a person 16 years old for women and 18 years for men, and in some other studies epiphyseal fusion occurs at age 15 in the ulna, humerus and radius bones.

Source: https://www.biocoreopen.org/ijcf/Evaluation-epiphyseal-fusion-on-region-of-interest-Femur-bone-distal-section-for.php#:~:text=Previous studies have suggested the,ulna, humerus and radius bones.

You still have 1 year or more

Stop it from now
The hardest choice requires the strongest of wills :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
I still look 13 at 16 years old, I met my family friend last week and her big boob 5'7 stacy daughter looked at me in disgust :society:
Short fat ugly holy trinity of trueceldom

“As pointed by Garn et al. [78] the bone age evaluated at the hand (wrist and phalanges) at the end of puberty does not predict the complete epiphyseal union of long bones of the leg, thus we did not use the Bayley Pinneau method based on the hand. Instead, we modeled the deceleration of growth velocity in each adolescent to be able to extrapolate adult height,”

You still have time till your near 18 th birthday
but before that you could buy aromasin

Previous studies have suggested the epiphyseal fusion of the femur begins in a person 16 years old for women and 18 years for men, and in some other studies epiphyseal fusion occurs at age 15 in the ulna, humerus and radius bones.

Source: https://www.biocoreopen.org/ijcf/Evaluation-epiphyseal-fusion-on-region-of-interest-Femur-bone-distal-section-for.php#:~:text=Previous studies have suggested the,ulna, humerus and radius bones.

I hope so, my upper torso belongs to a 5'8 man while my legs are very short

I hope so, my upper torso belongs to a 5'8l
“As pointed by Garn et al. [78] the bone age evaluated at the hand (wrist and phalanges) at the end of puberty does not predict the complete epiphyseal union of long bones of the leg, thus we did not use the Bayley Pinneau method based on the hand. Instead, we modeled the deceleration of growth velocity in each adolescent to be able to extrapolate adult height,”

You still have time till your near 18 th birthday
but before that you could buy aromasin
Ifefuel

I hope so, my upper torso belongs to a 5'8 man while my legs are very short
DO THE EXERCISE NOW BUDDY BOYO!!!!!
MAKE THE UPDATE TO ME USING THAT PEIVATE CONVO

I hope so, my upper torso belongs to a 5'8l

Ifefuel
I would slap the shit out of you for being this kind of pussy tbh
You could do better than me because you are far younger than me understand that

I drank my second bottle of milky and will do it rn :feelsBox:
Stop the bullshit Fapping from now or you will be more tormented mentally than ever

Did i choose this fate? :society:
It's not about the slapping but more about you that must take the decision and fucking do it to save yourself

[UWSL]His manifesto could be regarded as incel mein kampf.[/UWSL]