Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just read Elliot Rodger's autobiography, I shall do the same

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I just read Elliot Rodger's autobiography and a while ago I have decided to do the same, I wanted to see how long it was and I know that mine will be longer, I will follow some of his style but I'll also adopt my own. Before I choose to do the same I must make a statement.

Fuck the GDPR, fuck the European Union, and fuck the Dutch government for being such submissive shills. I refuse to be forgotten by history.

My school was outside of the Dutch government's Archiefwet and because of that my childhood was scrubbed from the archives when the disgusting EU implemented the GDPR which forces companies to destroy their archives. I didn't choose to be Autistic, but because of my diagnosis my life is somehow not worth remembering to the degenerate Dutch government.

After I publish my version of My Twisted World I shall make sure that people will remember me forever, unlike the rest of Europeans who will be depopulated from the history books as draconian privacy laws enforce their stupid "right to be forgotten", I shall fight for my right to be remembered.

I shall not hold back, in fact, many people in this book shall probably only be remembered in 100 or 200 years because I gave them the privilege to appear in my autobiography/manifesto.

I shall not go into any details here, but let's just say that I'm not planning on going ER, my protest will different. So nobody here has to worry about seeing me in the news or anything like that... Yet.

But I shall fight for my right to be remembered.

"the same" means write a biography, not the stupidity he did.

"the same" means write a biography, not the stupidity he did.
But how will you be remembered for your autobiography? Publishing your autobiography won't simply make you famous or well-known. The sole reason why "My Twisted World" received a lot of attention was because Elliot Rodger committed violence. I'm not encouraging you to commit violence, I'm just explaining to you how it is.