Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just read a reply on reddit that was posted 8 years ago about a curry's dating experience in SF. He said exactly what I have been saying

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
WOW. What this curry posted 8 years about being in San Francisco and describing the foids and the situation overall.

Just wow. I have never read his post until now and it confirms what I have been saying all of this time since joining this forum in 2020.

It just confirms to me so much how I am not just seeing what I want to see. This is actually how things are in this city and others are observing it.

Fuckin at all cost, I can't stress it enough. Avoid the white Anglos and white anglo foids in this city (actually, in any major liberal city in America).

"
49ered
·8 yr. ago

Guy of Indian descent here (was PM'd to post on this thread) who grew up in Northern California and moved to San Francisco.
I think that an Indian or Asian guy who has his shit together and is westernized can do quite well in San Francisco as long as he avoids the IT crowds and doesn't get caught up in climbing the social ladder. The city has a sizable number of European women and even some Russian girls who from my experience are quite open to going for both Asian and Indian men (Indian, Latino, and Arab men in particular though). I meet women through outdoor exercise type activities and just getting involved in group activities in general through sites like Meetup. I have only been with white girls my entire life so I can't say anything about girls of other races but Black and Hispanic women in the city are very open to going for Asian guys.
Getting the Anglo white girl types in San Francisco is a pain in the ass for a couple of reasons. One reason is that there isn't much quality in general, white American women in San Francisco are just not that attractive compared to the ones in Southern California. The other reason is that despite being a very liberal city, the Anglo crowd in San Francisco is not very accepting of Asians and Indians. I would avoid the WASPy or Anglo type white girls in San Francisco at all costs, they are just not worth the trouble here, Southern California is a much better area for gaming those types of girls than San Fran.
The worst part about living in the city for me has to do with the high Asian and Indian population that is self-hating. I used to date this blonde 8 who was Russian, whenever we would go out in public we would get stared at a lot and the main culprits were white-washed Indian and Asian girls. The Asian and Indian women in this city are hard to understand, on one hand they want nothing to do with men of their race but they also get furious over men of their race going interracial. I have heard and experienced some of the most racist shit from white washed Asian and Indian women in this city. Before coming to San Fran, I did not even know that being Indian was that big of a deal but ever since moving here, I have experienced some bad situations.
I wouldn't recommend this city for anyone in general though, the cost of living is even worse than NYC.
"

He's been saying almost the exact same spot on shit I've been rambling about on here for over two years. and I've never read his post (which was 8 years ago) til now.

1. avoid the white anglo foids who are extremely racist against asian/indian men
2. the white anglo liberal crowd are massive hypocrites
3. euro + russian foids are much more open and less racist to men of color in general
4. some hispanic foids that aren't too white washed do give asian dudes a chance
5. the white anglo foids in areas that aren't as radically liberal are more open to asian/indian dudes (places like soCal, the suburbs, or any other part of the country)
6. pretty much all of the noodlewhores or curry foids in this city are self hating and pathetic. they worship white anglos.

What makes Southern California different to San Francisco? Aren't both areas very liberal and very diverse with lots of WASP power
I don't know. I have very limited experience with being in soCal or meeting folks from soCal.

What I can tell about the people from soCal is that they very often are genuinely comfortable conversing with people of other races (which tells me that they are familiar and grew up being around different races) and so the folks there in general are not as racist. My observation is that if you grew up around lots of different races when you were young, you become a lot less racist when you become an adult. And that is basically the situation for folks that actually grew up in California whether that be from northern CA or southern CA. Same with how a lot of white southerners aren't that racist actually (despite what the white liberal MSM tells you). Because they were actually somewhat forced to integrate with blacks a long time ago around the 80s.

So that is my main explanation for why the people from soCal are less racist and the foids there less racist to asian/indian men in general (of course, that is not to say that Asian men do well there in soCal as we still struggle, its just that in soCal, its actually possible for some asian dudes whereas in SF, its basically next to impossible)

The white anglos in SF are actually from other parts of the country that we just refer to as transplants (midwest or east coast mainly) who likely grew up in all white areas wherever they came from. and when they come to SF, put on a facade of liberalism, progressive, social justice, and feminism. When in reality, they are actually very racist. And I mean it.

Its the rich white liberals who live in all white neighborhoods and their kids that go to all white country club private schools that are the real racists.

Last edited:
I don't know. I have very limited experience with being in soCal or meeting folks from soCal.

What I can tell about the people from soCal is that they very often are genuinely comfortable conversing with people of other races (which tells me that they are familiar and grew up being around different races) and so the folks there in general are not as racist. My observation is that if you grew up around lots of different races when you were young, you become a lot less racist when you become an adult. And that is basically the situation for folks that actually grew up in California whether that be from northern CA or southern CA. Same with how a lot of white southerners aren't that racist actually (despite what the white liberal MSM tells you). Because they were actually somewhat forced to integrate with blacks a long time ago around the 80s.

So that is my main explanation for why the people from soCal are less racist and the foids there less racist to asian/indian men in general (of course, that is not to say that Asian men do well there in soCal as we still struggle, its just that in soCal, its actually possible for some asian dudes whereas in SF, its basically next to impossible)

The white anglos in SF are actually from other parts of the country that we just refer to as transplants (midwest or east coast mainly) who likely grew up in all white areas wherever they came from. and when they come to SF, put on a facade of liberalism, progressive, social justice, and feminism. When in reality, they are actually very racist. And I mean it.

Its the rich white liberals who live in all white neighborhoods and their kids that go to all white country club private schools that are the real racists.
high IQ post :bigbrain:

on the other hand, how does that explian the curry whores and noodle whores who are intensively racist against their own race ?

on the other hand, how does that explian the curry whores and noodle whores who are intensively racist against their own race ?
hypergamy, lack of self awareness (NPCs), hivemind, trendiness

They take on the mind and attitude of the dominant group around them which in this case are the white anglos. So if you as a man of color really want to know what the mainstream white liberal anglos think and feel, just interact with the self hating/white worshipping asian/indian women that are actually integrated and accepted by the liberal white anglos.

Proof of this is that In the more diverse majority minority suburbs (where whites constitute a very small minority), the women of color have far less contact with mainstream white Americans and thus, far less racist to their own race of men.

Richard Spencer just called

and when they come to SF, put on a facade of liberalism, progressive, social justice, and feminism.
What even are your standards? Americans are the most coal-burning nation on the planet, cut them some slack.

WOW. What this curry posted 8 years about being in San Francisco and describing the foids and the situation overall.

Just wow. I have never read his post until now and it confirms what I have been saying all of this time since joining this forum in 2020.

It just confirms to me so much how I am not just seeing what I want to see. This is actually how things are in this city and others are observing it.

Fuckin at all cost, I can't stress it enough. Avoid the white Anglos and white anglo foids in this city (actually, in any major liberal city in America).

"
49ered
·8 yr. ago

Guy of Indian descent here (was PM'd to post on this thread) who grew up in Northern California and moved to San Francisco.
I think that an Indian or Asian guy who has his shit together and is westernized can do quite well in San Francisco as long as he avoids the IT crowds and doesn't get caught up in climbing the social ladder. The city has a sizable number of European women and even some Russian girls who from my experience are quite open to going for both Asian and Indian men (Indian, Latino, and Arab men in particular though). I meet women through outdoor exercise type activities and just getting involved in group activities in general through sites like Meetup. I have only been with white girls my entire life so I can't say anything about girls of other races but Black and Hispanic women in the city are very open to going for Asian guys.
Getting the Anglo white girl types in San Francisco is a pain in the ass for a couple of reasons. One reason is that there isn't much quality in general, white American women in San Francisco are just not that attractive compared to the ones in Southern California. The other reason is that despite being a very liberal city, the Anglo crowd in San Francisco is not very accepting of Asians and Indians. I would avoid the WASPy or Anglo type white girls in San Francisco at all costs, they are just not worth the trouble here, Southern California is a much better area for gaming those types of girls than San Fran.
The worst part about living in the city for me has to do with the high Asian and Indian population that is self-hating. I used to date this blonde 8 who was Russian, whenever we would go out in public we would get stared at a lot and the main culprits were white-washed Indian and Asian girls. The Asian and Indian women in this city are hard to understand, on one hand they want nothing to do with men of their race but they also get furious over men of their race going interracial. I have heard and experienced some of the most racist shit from white washed Asian and Indian women in this city. Before coming to San Fran, I did not even know that being Indian was that big of a deal but ever since moving here, I have experienced some bad situations.
I wouldn't recommend this city for anyone in general though, the cost of living is even worse than NYC.
"
You sound extremely High IQ. I would vote for you in the Incel Awards section if I had sufficient privileges