Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just ran away from the cops...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I was browsing the forum and all of a sudden I saw some lights flashing outside the window. There was a pig car parked in my driveway and an ambulance. I grabbed my escape pack with weapons, traps, my suicide potion, a map, some stimulants, my telescope and other shit in it and sneaked out the back door. They were in the neighbor's back yard and they shined their flashlight at me and a foid cop whistled and said "hey!". I ran into the woods until I was far away from other houses and I changed into the dark indigo clothes in my pack. I looped back around in the woods behind the houses until I made it to the woods on the high ground across the street from my house and watched them with my telescope while smoking menthols.

It turns out some old boomer next door had to go to the hospital and they weren't after me at all. They must have thought it was strange when they saw me disappear into the woods. I thought my dad snitched on me for wanting to kill myself and they were trying to take me to the torture mental hospital. Jokes on them because I still got away...

Sparrow's Song 1 - Badgecucks 0

Last edited:
Impressive. If cops came for me i'd let them take me, because being locked up is better than wageslaving.

Imagination 100

Sounds intense glad you made it
In the past, I have ran away from them just for fun even when they weren't chasing me just to see how far into the woods they would chase me. They would usually park their car near the woods and shine the spotlight nearby for ten minutes and leave. They have never gotten out of their cars and chased me into the woods, I guess because I didn't do anything and it would be a waste of their time... Gotta keep my skills sharp though.

Last edited:
In the past, I have ran away from them just for fun even when they weren't chasing me just to see how far into the woods they would chase me. They would usually park their car near the woods and shine the spotlight nearby for ten minutes and leave. They never have never gotten out of their cars and chased me into the woods, I guess because I didn't do anything and it would be a waste of their time... Gotta keep my skills sharp though.
Chances of you putting these skills to actual beneficial use are close to none. Tbh if u can run for long distances you will be ready for any situation

They'll never take me alive!

Larp or a real story?
I can't tell.

It sounds like a GTA mission

shouldve pointed the telescope at the sun tbh

*jk dont do this pls*

It was more of a 1940's quote.

Impressive. If cops came for me i'd let them take me, because being locked up is better than wageslaving.
It probably isn't. It's basically NEETing but without the copes and freedom.

Just play assasins creed in the forest irl.

Why did a cop have to show up to take a boomer to the hospital. Usually it’s just firemen and paramedics.

Why did a cop have to show up to take a boomer to the hospital. Usually it’s just firemen and paramedics.
Cops, Fire, and EMS always show up when an old person has a medical emergency in America. It's routine.

"Mission failed, we'll get em next time"
I think you are right tbh, the prisons in my country are pretty comfy (not Norwegian level, but still good).