Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just quit my job because...

JeasDaniels

JeasDaniels

DrunkMaxxer
I quit my job because I was sat between two (hot) foids that were talking about how they could do whatever they want and the hottest one started talking to another dude behind me about how she loves sex with dudes like him (even though she has a boyfriend) but when she needed help with something related to work she would ask me. My mental health, though it is hell, it started going ER route and I don't want to go to prison...

I quit my job because I was sat between two (hot) foids that were talking about how they could do whatever they want and the hottest one started talking to another dude behind me about how she loves sex with dudes like him (even though she has a boyfriend) but when she needed help with something related to work she would ask me. My mental health, though it is hell, it started going ER route and I don't want to go to prison...
I think this did not happen, G(r)AY

Dnr + never happened

This sounds like a 100% troll post......

That was a good decision

Don't believe you.

haha what a laugh riot

Just say, I'm gonna help you if you gonna blow me real quick.