Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just play dota 2 all day

T

takurak

Banned
-
What games do you guys play to rot?

RuneScape, League of Legends

Black ops 2 like every truecel.

All I do is play dota 2 as well kek

I played League of Legends all day every day from march to September. Ended up being sent to a psych ward cause i didn't even leave my house, kek. Now I only play 0-2 games a day with my friend.

I play Call of Duty until I'm on the verge of having an aneurysm or mental breakdown, which only takes about 2-3 hours or less to accomplish.

I tried to play Call of Duty several years ago. Was constantly killed by normies and chads with superior reflexes.

LeagueEuW said:
I played League of Legends all day every day from march to September. Ended up being sent to a psych ward cause i didn't even leave my house, kek. Now I only play 0-2 games a day with my friend.

Howd you end up in the ward from LOL?

glock17 said:
I tried to play Call of Duty several years ago. Was constantly killed by normies and chads with superior reflexes.

Lmao ... it just takes practice

justforlulzandkeks said:
All I do is play dota 2 as well kek

MMR?

Jockcel said:
Black ops 2 like every truecel.

In honor of St Blackops2 cel?

Rahmawn said:
RuneScape, League of Legends

Runescape's alive?

Playing nioh at the moment

takurak said:
Lmao ... it just takes practice

Nope, i played for ~two years unlock everything in game, but chad kept shooting me with sniper rifle while jumping. Genetics = All.

glock17 said:
Nope, i played for ~two years unlock everything in game, but chad kept shooting me with sniper rifle while jumping. Genetics = All.

HHAHAHHAHAHAH ... The sniper Chad vs the AK47 Incel

If you’re gonna LDAR at least play a good game. 7.00 ruined it and made me quit. Only 1 fun hero is storm

oldschool runescape, MMO's are great for incels.