Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just ordered a kebab and a bottle of wine

They also get married at really young ages

Gigamogs me
I used to know a gypsy who married at 15 jfl. He bragged about this a lot in 6th grade (he was a bad student and had to repeat the same class over and over which is why he was the oldest in the class)

Gypsyhate thread gtfih @NeverEvenBegan

I used to know a gypsy who married at 15 jfl. He bragged about this a lot in 6th grade (he was a bad student and had to repeat the same class over and over which is why he was the oldest in the class)
Sexhaver at 15:whatfeels:

Low-IQ shitskin cunt shoudlnt be allowed to breed

Gypsies need to be expelled, or wiped-out of EE

Actually, since Bosniaks look White/Whitish usually & are muslim, you probably have an advantage here over me
For my own safety I larped as bosniak before, I don't feel safe around sandniggers. It worked everytime so far

The last time I checked on facebook he had a white Slav foid on his side if I remember correctly Jfl
@anandkonda time for you to gypsymaxx bro

For my own safety I larped as bosniak before, I don't feel safe around sandniggers.
Most of them are North African ones, who have more Black blood which explains it

I don't feel safe around Beaners, too many I've met are mistrustful & low-trust as a people in general- hence why I don't want them in this country & wish we never let them in.

Oh, and ofc it was Christcuck Catholics who allowed this.
It worked everytime so far
Sounds smart
Jfl u fag

Aren't u like only 2 inches shorter than me
I was making a joke
The last time I checked on facebook he had a white Slav foid on his side if I remember correctly Jfl
Alright, we need TGD now

Slavwhores are treacherous scum, rude as shit also

Even in Shitmericamuttlandbrazil2.0 I've met some of Slav descent, they're always nasty bitches

lol yeah, good memory.

Yeah I have a foid cousin.
Actually I have multiple foid cousins.
I got 2 as well

But one is like in law

Other one is half serb half dutch

Her bf looks like a Dylan klebold clone but 2meters tall + super buff

Super intimidating guy

JFL at that description :feelskek: :lul:
It's an overstatement ofc, but everyday we get closer to it & if you're "pilled" on it like I am you really notice it

"just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away" :blackpill: