Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just ordered a kebab and a bottle of wine

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
Truceltrait you see happy couples on instagram and immediately feel the need to suppress the sadness with alcohol and slop

Will post pics when it arrives

Truceltrait you see happy couples on instagram and immediately feel the need to suppress the sadness with alcohol and slop

how you can order it?

Ron.Instanbul or Ron.Ankara

Yes

Kebab is underrated. Tbh its not even that goyslop of a food

Is it not possible to order Alcohol where u live?

Almost all the slop takeaways places in Holland have Alcohol
I always bought it in stores but maybe I'm don't know how this function

Based, sounds nice

idk what I'm doing for dinner, I might cook some eggs which I love alongside some cheese, which is basically a full meal.

He's Aryan Dinaric Saar
What kind of cheese? Gouda mogs

True italimutt
>North Italic
>Mutt

Pick one jfl

But in a way I am, the Amerimutt meme exist after all; I'm a Celtic-Anglo-Norman-Gallo-Roman-Lombard mutt with maybe some Greek & Balkan & Scandicuck thrown in.

But yeah, Parmesan is good for you though; one of the most nutrient dense cheeses

>North Italic
>Mutt

Pick one jfl

But in a way I am, the Amerimutt meme exist after all; I'm a Celtic-Anglo-Norman-Gallo-Roman-Lombard mutt with maybe some Greek & Balkan & Scandicuck thrown in.

But yeah, Parmesan is good for you though; one of the most nutrient dense cheeses
It's goes really good with any pasta tbh I like it

I wish I could be drunk every day to numb the pain, but it fucks my body up too bad

Must suck not being able to get alcohol in Iran

As I always say though, you guys are the best of MENA & like you guys much more than North African Sandniggers, Turkroaches, Greco-Roman rapebabies, etc.

As I always say though, you guys are the best of MENA & like you guys much more than North African Sandniggers, Turkroaches, Greco-Roman rapebabies, etc.
:feelsaww:

Gypsy culture is the most popular in balkans. Gypsies own turkey and the entire balkan.
Gypsies should be eradicated

They're Curries but more NT & aggressive, also mutant scum

Would you consider Iranians to be the original Aryans? As far as I know they mixed with non Aryan groups

It's illegal but it's as easy as getting weed in America
Yeah I live in a State where it's illegal. :feelsUgh::feelsugh:

Luckily, certain legal alternatives exist due to loopholes in Federal laws- also due it being legal in half the country means we can get good quality stuff

But yeah, I imagine the Elites don't practice what they preach & probably have a steady supply of Wine straight from Italy & France as well as Beer from Germany & Czech Rep.
ive never seen non-NT gypsy its impossible.
Niggers(especially when mulattos) can be more non-NT, which I thought impossible

I fucking hate NTfags so much, we need TND(total NTfag death)
You guys owe a lot of your original culture to Whites though. :feelsEhh:
Would you consider Iranians to be the original Aryans? As far as I know they mixed with non Aryan groups
I was about to explain it, but basically read this:

They had a lot of influence from this group.

gypsy incels don't exist they are the most sexhaving race. All gypsies have up to 3 or 4 kids. JBG is law.
True. They usually have the highest number of kids

The stacylites will have no other option than to breed with us, I vote yes
Based
@incelerated foid cousin? :feelshehe: (with all due respect)
Hey, MENA used to sell foids into sex-slavery

If she's White-passing, perhaps we can make an arrangement. :feelshehe:
gypsy incels don't exist they are the most sexhaving race. All gypsies have up to 3 or 4 kids. JBG is law.
JBB is law also
Slavs need to cull their numbers- I offer phull sapport in this matter.

gypsies establish their own communities , they are nomads. And they never date someone outside their race. They stick to their gypsy roots and reproduce. How are their foids so trad ? It's insane they are low IQ and yet white foids must learn from them.