Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I just noticed this...

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I am in a major city but I live in a poorer part. They have gentrified the side of the area that has a good view, and have left most of the rest. Now I notice in the gentrified part that I don't see any fat foids. At most they're usually chubby. It was the same when I attended university. However it's a mixed socioeconomic area so I see a lot of landwhales. It's common to see 200-300lb foids with children walking around.

At first I wondered who would put their penis in these women but all the blackpill information has enlightened me. So I see happy obese foids with children all the time here. I saw an obese guy walking through the gym the other day. I realized I don't see men that obese. He didn't appear to be enjoying life. I just thought to myself "where are the male land whales that should be these foids looksmatches?"

I never see obese men with children here. In fact I don't even see any whale men walking around. The worse I see is a chubby guy with a beerbelly. Is this some conspiracy?

Only chads fuck

I never see obese men either