Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just masturbated to dashcam footage

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I have a dashcam on my car just to be safe and I was driving back to my apartment earlier today when I noticed two college girls unpacking? their stuff from their car in the parking lot of my complex

So I let my foot of the gas and slowly creeped my car by them and then parked across them (cause they parked in the spot that I usually park in)

Anyways one of them had a shorts on similar to this

31XgcvCqCuL._AC_.jpg

And because she had a pretty decent butt the bottom of her butt was kind of exposed a bit, like you could def see some butt curves

My cam is 1080p so I said why not, pulled the SD card and fapped to it just now

If only she could be my girlfriend though, she probably has a boyfriend already :feelsbadman:

Can you post it?

I have a dashcam on my car just to be safe and I was driving back to my apartment earlier today when I noticed two college girls unpacking? their stuff from their car in the parking lot of my compex

Brutal Drivers License Pill
:feelsbadman:

If only she could be my girlfriend though, she probably has a boyfriend already :feelsbadman:

If she's indeed college-aged, she's already had 20+ different Chad and Tyrone cocks inside her.

(And she has a boyfriend)

If she's indeed college-aged, she's already had 20+ different Chad and Tyrone cocks inside her.

(And she has a boyfriend)
any foid 20+ is a hag by default

the level of depravity is brootal. No wonder landwhales get fucked by Chad

Damn I need to hook up my dashcam.

Jesus sounds amazing

Nigga what...

"A shorts"? Can you say it like that?

"A shorts"? Can you say it like that?

No, should be just shorts but JFL this is incels.co, no time to proofread, postmaxxing takes priority

No, should be just shorts but JFL this is incels.co, no time to proofread, postmaxxing takes priority
I always edit my posts. That must be why I have 28k posts and not 35k yet, being able to be a red Paragon again :feelsrope:

I always edit my posts. That must be why I have 28k posts and not 35k yet, being able to be a red Paragon again :feelsrope:

I dont its too much effort to spell check and use commas and apostrophes correctly

JFL @ me being college educated

I dont its too much effort to spell check and use commas and apostrophes correctly

JFL @ me being college educated
I think I write more carefully because English is not my native language. When I write in Portuguese I care less about grammar mistakes because it's harder for me to actually internalize such mistakes compared to English I guess.

You have to stone yourself for perving. Who would want a whore dressing girlfriend?

I have a dashcam on my car just to be safe and I was driving back to my apartment earlier today when I noticed two college girls unpacking? their stuff from their car in the parking lot of my complex

So I let my foot of the gas and slowly creeped my car by them and then parked across them (cause they parked in the spot that I usually park in)

Anyways one of them had a shorts on similar to this

31XgcvCqCuL._AC_.jpg

And because she had a pretty decent butt the bottom of her butt was kind of exposed a bit, like you could def see some butt curves

My cam is 1080p so I said why not, pulled the SD card and fapped to it just now

Aha! Oriental girl sporty shorts... Very nice.

I saw a lot of fappable hotties in town today... Makes me want to get a bodycam tbh.

I saw a lot of fappable hotties in town today... Makes me want to get a bodycam tbh.
At your age that includes grandma age foids right?

At your age that includes grandma age foids right?
Yes. There were a few of them too! I waa shocked to see the front of one particular one. From the back she looked tight! From the front she looked loose, lol

Yes. There were a few of them too! I waa shocked to see the front of one particular one. From the back she looked tight! From the front she looked loose, lol
Looks like you're on the prowl tbh
I see a lot of oldcels coping with that kind of mindset like they still got it. It's a good cope for them feeling above those young, sensitive, lost Millenials and Zoomers but it's still just that: a cope.

Post their pics. :feelshmm:

Looks like you're on the prowl tbh
I see a lot of oldcels coping with that kind of mindset like they still got it. It's a good cope for them feeling above those young, sensitive, lost Millenials and Zoomers but it's still just that: a cope.
I mastered "the stare without looking" decades ago.

send me video pls pls pls