Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just love it when virgin but not incel strikes again.

MachineLearningcel

MachineLearningcel

Greycel

The brethen will join us, in time

A lot of those guys just seem like homosexuals to me

you don't choose to be incel lul. it's involuntary

The coping is strong with this one

Jfl ur coping if you believe he doesn’t already post here.

you don't choose to be incel lul. it's involuntary

The coping is strong with this one
"It's on me" while literal child molesters maintain successful relationships.
The halo effect is real. Sex and relationships are things that HAPPEN to you. You can't make them HAPPEN. Normfags can't seem to comprehend that there
is NOTHING you can do to make yourself more likely to be in a relationship, as that signals desperation -> unnatractive hence inducing a paradox about whether you fucking care about it or not.

I don't remember "self improving" to make friends. If you are a normal fucking human being with a normal life and you can't get laid it's fucking over.

Some people just never learn. Let him keep humiliating himself. Not our loss.

20? Soon the agepill will hit him. There's no escaping the agepill.

20? Soon the agepill will hit him. There's no escaping the agepill.
the agepill starts at 20. This guy is just delusional.

If anything, his chances of ascension would actually be higher if he used the blackpill and looksmaxxed instead of digesting the bluepill on reddit.

the agepill starts at 20. This guy is just delusional.

If anything, his chances of ascension would actually be higher if he used the blackpill and looksmaxxed instead of digesting the bluepill on reddit.
Thinks somebody who likes him for his personality will come and give him his hollywood love dream fucking JFL.
Even if such a foid did, he would get her faster and better if he followed TRP principles and looksmaxxed. There is legitimately no justification for the bluepill, it just makes everything worse

Jfl ur coping if you believe he doesn’t already post here.
why would he post that on reddit if he already posts here?

Virgin but not incel makes you less likely to ascend than a psychopathic incel

Incels are not an organisation. You’re either an involuntary celibate or you’re not. You don’t join the group, you’re forced into it. Virgin when you want to have sex but are unable to due to rejection = incel. Period.

Being a self denying incel is one above being an ITer.

bring him here ngl

It's amazing how every single one of these cucks are literally the same. Funny how they always claim we're wrong about looks, but suddenly they find themselves hitting the gym. Gee I wonder why that is. And even more hilarious is it NEVER seems to lead to a relationship for them either. The only difference is they aren't "in the rabbithole" so to speak. They still can't get laid, but unlike us refuse to address the problem. FUCK THEM and I'm glad they're gonna die alone.

The infamous virgin but not incel redditors are the most delusional people on the planet. If you want sex but cant get it your incel whether you want to be or not

Just another "virgin but not incel" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The infamous virgin but not incel redditors are the most delusional people on the planet. If you want sex but cant get it your incel whether you want to be or not
Posts like this always give me a laugh. There's nothing quite like reading some dude waffling on with loads of dating advice and then at the end of his post you see "I'm still a virgin". Fucking says it all, no self awareness what so ever.

Kek, it's like clockwork, most men who hate incels are incels themselves. Just like the people who harass autistic people are no more autistic than the people the harass. Most people whom it doesn't affect doesn't care.

Fair judgement. I think they just show no male traits because they've given up hope and submitted to foids.

Thread is a soy lagoon :feelskek:

these types of people just think incels are a monolith embodying a stereotype of "fat neckbeard who calls every woman he sees a whore". I just don't bother trying to argue with them because they really have no insight to my personal life or character outside of some generalizations tbh

“ I nearly fell down that rabbit hole like 3 ywars ago, but all the nice guy, incel and nwckbeard trashing I saw on the internet actually made me re-evaluate myself.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ThAnKs fOr SaViNg mE fRoM iNceLdOm InCeLtEaRs yOuR BuLLyiNg ToTaLLy wOrKs