Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I just learned that Gareth Southgate quit as England managER

He should've called it quits the last euro

You know the history of this idiot right ?
He chose three blacks to take pens in the Euro 2021 final and they all missed
Obviously he was assuming they'd score amd become heroes and symbols of successful multiculturalism
Of course this is never openly discussed

i'm not really a fan of football because i don't care for bought foreign ethnics physically labouring for my country unless its slavery

Spain have a plan to stop Saka

He should've called it quits the last euro
I disagree! Gareth OpenbordERs did a fantastic job.

You know the history of this idiot right ?
He chose three blacks to take pens in the Euro 2021 final and they all missed
Obviously he was assuming they'd score amd become heroes and symbols of successful multiculturalism
Of course this is never openly discussed
Harsh
i'm not really a fan of football because i don't care for bought foreign ethnics physically labouring for my country unless its slavery
NiggERs were the MVP’s of the entire tournament! Two niggers scored in the final!

Getting England to the Euro final is an accomplishment, I thought England would be knocked out in the quarterfinals, noone can say Southgate did a bad job this tournament.

Getting England to the Euro final is an accomplishment, I thought England would be knocked out in the quarterfinals, noone can say Southgate did a bad job this tournament.
Agreed

Crazy how england with a very and coach still went to two consecutive finals in euros. The squad has everything they need individual wise

Literally who