Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I just laughed out loud

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
When incels leave their safe spaces, people shit thEiR pants. :feelsthink:

LOL we just got one of their top posters off :feelskek: :feelskek: we aint scared of them

35F3CE53 148E 4646 BE0C 94DD00ABCDF2

they are such delusional faggots

I'm glad IT's popularity is dead. It doesn't even reach 1k upvotes anymore.

When incels leave their safe spaces, people shit thEiR pants. :feelsthink:
Yeah when they overestimate themselves IRL too much and try to face an almost 5"11 incel as a 5"4 manlet and get beaten up :feelskek:

JFL at these delusional cucks.

Ded are? Elab bro
Shhhhh/No comment doxxed DoorAMii, the eddsworld incel comic girl. She annouced she wont be posting on IT anymore today. We scoring points:yes::yes::yes:

Shhhhh/No comment doxxed DoorAMii, the eddsworld incel comic girl. She annouced she wont be posting on IT anymore today. We scoring points:yes::yes::yes:
That's some high IQcel we got on our side. I wonder who that based guy really is? :feelsthink::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelshehe::feelshmm:

That's some high IQcel we got on our side. I wonder who that based guy really is? :feelsthink::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelshehe::feelshmm:
NO COMMENT. It was more then one person tho, I can guarantee you that

They're helpful they bring a lot of people to those forums and they get hit with sound facts that often keep them here.

Imagine thinking we give two craps about them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Living in Sigma's head rent free:feelsautistic:
They're helpful they bring a lot of people to those forums and they get hit with sound facts that often keep them here.
I think I found r/IncelTears before I found r/braincels. Not sure but they definitely introduce many people to inceldom. Thanks cucks!

Imagine thinking we give two craps about them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Living in Sigma's head rent free:feelsautistic:

I think I found r/IncelTears before I found r/braincels. Not sure but they definitely introduce many people to inceldom. Thanks cucks!
Same. They introduced me to braincels back in 2016 or start of 2017. Never went back to the faggots.

the tide is surely turning

I'm glad IT's popularity is dead. It doesn't even reach 1k upvotes anymore.
True
but why are threads still about made about IT and their shit? like i don't care about these sadistic liberals unless they say something incredibly retarded so i can laugh at them. this is just pointless tbh ngl

they cope hard thinking IT occupies any space in my head

Lmao what? They are the ones who are scared of us. We just got one of the most annoying posters there to leave