Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just jerked off to the VSCOs of some teenage sluts (over 18) and instead I feel like literal shit because now I know what I missed out on

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
So many young hot teenage sluts hanging out with chad probably fucking. It is so disgusting that all these ass holes get to fuck these stacies while I rot in loneliness staying in my basement 24/7. It is so depressing that no matter how successful or rich I get or even if I miraculously ascend, I will never make up for the lost experience of getting to be a teenager.

These chads are literally the same age as me (18) and they probably have been able to fuck bitches at least 10 times each. Stupid whores never give me the chance because I am ugly even though I was originally kind to these foids.

One of these chads who I knew literally tells me to my face how much he loves people like andrew/tristan tate and even reposts tate videos on instagram and women still want to get with him. I never said a word about these guys when I was in school and did nothing bad to foids and these cunts would still rather go for Andrew Tate fans. Females are pathetic and hypocritical.

It's ok, bro. I just jacked off to Amelie Cheung a few minutes ago. I get the feeling.

did she post new pics?
Not sure, I basically archived all of her VSCO and Instagram pics and jack off to them almost daily. I don't check her actual page.

It's ok, bro. I just jacked off to Amelie Cheung a few minutes ago. I get the feeling.
meh idk if that's actually some kind of deep rumination about life and teenagehood

imo you guys are just having incredibly spacy postnut clarity

meh idk if that's actually some kind of deep rumination about life and teenagehood

imo you guys are just having incredibly spacy postnut clarity
even just looking at the pics I still hate it butI just tough it out because i don't want to be a pussy

show pics
these foids don't go to my school because I prefer not to dox myself but yeah the pics were similar to these

So many young hot teenage sluts hanging out with chad probably fucking. It is so disgusting that all these ass holes get to fuck these stacies while I rot in loneliness staying in my basement 24/7. It is so depressing that no matter how successful or rich I get or even if I miraculously ascend, I will never make up for the lost experience of getting to be a teenager.

These chads are literally the same age as me (18) and they probably have been able to fuck bitches at least 10 times each. Stupid whores never give me the chance because I am ugly even though I was originally kind to these foids.

One of these chads who I knew literally tells me to my face how much he loves people like andrew/tristan tate and even reposts tate videos on instagram and women still want to get with him. I never said a word about these guys when I was in school and did nothing bad to foids and these cunts would still rather go for Andrew Tate fans. Females are pathetic and hypocritical.
Ræpe them

Doesn’t Amelie Cheung go to your old school?

I jerk pff to VSCO pics too. It’s crazy how literally evERy foid has whoreish pictures on it.

I jerk pff to VSCO pics too. It’s crazy how literally evERy foid has whoreish pictures on it.
Yeah we were the same grade at the same school in senior year

t

those foids go to a different highschool as iv never seem them

I just figured I should lay off as I might be seeing some of her friends in university

damn having to see that cunt and her posse of satanic whores again aught to be a bit rough.
It is rough for that reason I am pissing myself thinking of uni. However I should be somewhat ok because I am taking criminal justice and I don't think foids are into that shit

Silly question I know but how do I find VSCO links so I can check their accounts? Any good ones to recommend? I Need something else to do in my spare time other than revel in my misery..thanks.

Silly question I know but how do I find VSCO links so I can check their accounts? Any good ones to recommend? I Need something else to do in my spare time other than revel in my misery..thanks.
It used to be so you don’t need an account to view all their posts, but now you can see a limited amount of posts and only get to other people through reposts. I don’t have an account so I usually just find the foids instagram and they have a vsco account link in their bio. If they don’t, find one of their close friends Instagram, get to their vsco, and find the person you’re looking for through reposts. Warning: this will only make you more miserable because you get to see what you are missing out on while rotting in your room.

masturabtion is a terrible hedonic treadmill you need to quit now

find a better cope. study math or physics, go drive fast on empty highways, shoot guns or anythinng that doesn't make you feel like complete shit afterwards.

the equivalent of feeling bad after taking heroin + it inflames your sex drive and makes you hyper focused on sex all the time, which as an incel is NOT what you want. you're just gonna end up in a negative spiral of feeling like shit for not having access to sex. trust me I was there. your sex drive needs to be dormant and nonexistent if you want to endure life as an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back