Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just jerked off to r/watchpeopledie

H

Heroincel

Greycel
It's Saturday night, I'm in my 20's, and I'm spending my life doing this. In the moment while I was doing it I felt real edgy, thinking to myself no one has ever climaxed to r/watchpeopledie before. But now I feel even more guilty. Whatever, probably going to watch some r/girlsfinishingthejob and go to bed. If I was Chad there would be three sluts in my bed and I'd be snorting coke off their asses but I'm not Chad. Fuck Chad.

CopingGymcel said:

Thanks, who knows, maybe tomorrow morning when I wake up I might jerk it to some isis beheading videos

I have it tabbed to remind myself that normies actually do die, & at many times for stupid reasons.

I have numerous times to girls getting brutally murdered. Sorry.

then you will love /r/GOREgousWomen u sik fuk

I blame this thread on femoids not giving incels any attention, saving themselves only for chad and tyrone.

lmao if it makes you feel better there are people who consider themselves normies and chads lurking this site to take screencaps and upload them for validation
what you're doing is probably more productive than what they're doing