Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just... I'm tired

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
I feel extremely alone, especially when I hear others talk about their relationships. Nothing can erase the pain of the absence of a girlfriend and any unreceived female affection. I feel the need for intimate physical contact, and emotional connection. This is another sad day among countless others

I am sick of being battered by soyciety as if I were bad guy or villain when I get treated like shit by default

I am sick of being battered by soyciety as if I were bad guy or villain when I get treated like shit by default
Sure I am dick sometimes and in the wrong but far too often I am minding my own business, not doing anything and I still get antagonised

Real, best cope rn is probably work since you'll have something to do

Fr it's fucked up.

Crazy how it's okay to treat us like shit but as soon as you reciprocate that behavior even slightly then all of the sudden, you're the bad guy