Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just have to accept that the foids that im attracted to are not attracted to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I think most males who are subfive or incel tier can always betabuxx a 1/10 clinically obese middle aged foid with lets say a million dollars but the foid will never like you back and only want you for your money so thats why I think betabuxxing is cucked

but the girls that I like are 10/10 blond stacy tier and I know that I dont stand a chance as a 3/10 male because I have to compete with 11/10 gigachads who make 7 figures so the sooner I can accept that thats just the reality of things and just cope the sooner I can get over my depression :feelsrope:

I think most males who are subfive or incel tier can always betabuxx a 1/10 clinically obese middle aged foid with lets say a million dollars but the foid will never like you back and only want you for your money so thats why I think betabuxxing is cucked
yeah but you can probably get away with murdering her (in gta v online)