Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "I just have a preference for tall guys"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
[UWSL]pref·er·ence[/UWSL]​
/ˈpref(ə)rəns/
noun
noun: preference; plural noun: preferences
  1. 1.
    a greater liking for one alternative over another or others.
It's not a fucking preference if all women want a tall man. That is a standard. Words can't describe how pissed off I am right now. I hate their slimy bullshit when they try to weasel their way out of looking like rotten whores only to keep lower tier men subservient and docile by saying that it is just their unique preference and it definitely won't affect their sad lonely virgin existence. They are not individuals. None of them. They are a literal human botnet, only good for furthering our species. I'm not even tall enough to donate sperm. Tallfags should be banned. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Stupid people on reddit: No, I'm 6ft female I had 4'5ft boyfriend before. Women don't care about height that much its just a preference.

Also: Short guys also get relationships but not from me tehee

Last edited:
short men preference when?

turns out it was all euphemism in order to make them appear less shallow and bitchy

Have low expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Not one single girl in the history of humanity has had an equal (or any) preference for short men. Height objectively confers actual, quantifiable sexual market value, universally, across time, culture, and race. See my sig. Every foid is a carbon copy of the next, running on the same NPC eugenics automaton software, distinguished from other girls only superficially, and only a little bit at that. And they are all solipsistic, with all the “Teehee I’m not like all the other girls” platitudes. Except every foid at some point or another has said those exact words in an effort to distinguish herself further from the other girls in hopes of attracting Chad (cause her looks maybe couldn’t cut it). And they probably all believe it too. Imagine expecting self awareness from a foid. Lmao

preference suggests that the other alternatives are equally sought after which is not the case and hence discrimination

Stupid people on reddit: No, I'm 6ft female I had 4'5ft boyfriend before. Women don't care about height that much its just a preference.

Also: Short guys also get relationships but not from me tehee
and they say this constantly, everyday, in massively viral social media statements that get millions of visits and likes, in their tinder profiles, in real life is shown

yet, despite that ''height doesn't matter'', teehee

I hate their slimy bullshit when they try to weasel their way out of looking like rotten whores only to keep lower tier men subservient and docile by saying that it is just their unique preference and it definitely won't affect their sad lonely virgin existence.

Orbiters told them it was okay to reject males based on height.

It's not a fucking preference if all women want a tall man. That is a standard.
I'm not seeing why standards can't be preferences OP.

"A greater liking for one alternative" just means you have options. Foids do have the OPTION to fuck short men, she just prefers tal lguys.

They are not individuals. None of them.
Individuals inevitably can have similarities to each other. Maybe they are more botnet on average than men but even men also exhibit patterns and standards

Foids were sent by God to punish mankind for its sins

I just have a preference for 12 gauge super magnum shotshells :society::society: