Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just hate being a dumb and a talentless bag of shit

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I hate being dumb and becoming dumber due to lack of physical intimacy with qt gf.
At this rate I will get Alzheimer.

Social isolation is causing me cognitive problems

I hate being dumb and becoming dumber due to lack of physical intimacy with qt gf.
At this rate I will get Alzheimer.
It's most likely you would've been much more proficient with basic tasks and employment if a HTN or above, due to a large social circle derived from your height and face exposing you to new things and giving you confidence... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention the halo effect giving you a much bigger advantage in interviews and grading due to your looks. :feelsclown:

I just hate that most in these spaces and online seem to be STEMlords. That is not my forte, so it makes me feel inadequate sharing this online space with people I cannot relate to. Being loner and STEM seem to go hand in hand.
I may have a degree in STEM, but it doesn't mean I've been successful in the field.

Yeah if I am going to be incel at least make me smart God

It's most likely you would've been much more proficient with basic tasks and employment if a HTN or above, due to a large social circle derived from your height and face exposing you to new things and giving you confidence... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention the halo effect giving you a much bigger advantage in interviews and grading due to your looks. :feelsclown:
Excactly. Normies are dumb but due to positive reinforcment they can focus on shit since the rest of maslow pyramid is satisfied

Fairs. Still mogs me, nevertheless, as you have the aptitude to even be eligible to study STEM in the first place. My brain is wired for the humanities, subjects which my STEM peers always made me feel inadequate for studying. I still resent them for it.
If you ever get a full-time job that isn't minimum wage, you'll mog me, regardless of what you went to school for.

If it makes you feel any better. :fuk: