Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just had to suck a bar of chocolate

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I am a grown ass man with braces on. Yesterday, my ortho upgraded my braces and my teeth now hurt when i bite or chew. I forgot this when I bought the chocolate bar.

I am a walking fail all because I am sub5looking.

I should have a wife and kids by now. Not going through braces so i can have my lowerface moved forward.

If it makes you feel any better, you have a smaller nose than I do.

I am a grown ass man with braces on. Yesterday, my ortho upgraded my braces and my teeth now hurt when i bite or chew. I forgot this when I bought the chocolate bar.

I should have a wife and kids by now. Not going through braces so i can have my lowerface moved forward.
How can u afford braces?

The struggle is real.

I feel bad for you....
Life is not fair and I guess everyone has to deal with this fact.

That's a mistake you can't afford when everything is stacked against you

Braces and then jaw surgery. Congratulations. You're falling for the jaw surgery meme. There's a reason why most people only show 1 or 2 good jaw surgery results...because majority of them make no difference or you go from subhuman to subhuman, or subhuman to beta.

I'm lucky i got orthodontics in MS. But I did have them on for 4 years which sucked, at least I got them off recently.

I really hope the surgery goes through. You fucking deserve it.

i am gonna have sum braces soon for my underbite but by that time i will be 20 after surgery or something so its already over for me