Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just had sex

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
ual desires but they are quickly fading and I'm back to my usual volcel self.

tJaBJjl.gif

Cool bait thread

Rules
  • Bragging: Keep your romantic and sexual experiences to yourself, even if they happened a long time ago. Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, will constitute a heavy warning or ban.
  • Bluepill: Positivity is appreciated, as long as it is not bluepill ideology or white-knighting.
  • Targeted attacks: Persecution or bullying of other users is not allowed.
  • Trolling: Purposely triggering threads intended to create reactions are not allowed. This includes race-baits.
  • Low-effort / Spam: No pointless threads, spamming, or posting all the time in caps.

Hope mod warns you for the bait

High verbal IQ thread.

took me like 30 seconds to get the joke

its over for low iq cels

Are you seriously a volcel?

>volcel

Fuck right off to wizchan, friendo.

Are you seriously a volcel?
Yeah. Semi-volcel. I operate from the perspective that when you're ugly, relationships will always be not worth the effort.

Yeah. Semi-volcel. I operate from the perspective that when you're ugly, relationships will always be somehow disappointing and it's better to not try.
Aren't you an ugly manlet though, too?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I could get women with my wealth, esp. foreign women. I don't want to.
I suppose that is true. I wouldn't count you as a volcel, in that case, though. In your position I would probably do the same as you.