Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had another nightmare about being back in school.

Brainy

Brainy

A man can dream...
★★★★★
I couldn't make out anything that was being taught. All I know is that it was some history bullshit. The girl behind me was crying because our situation was hopeless. So much empty lines on the paper in front of me. Yet they were filled on the screen up front.

You have to be a psychopath to become a teacher and fuel this cucked system of satan.

20 years stuck in those evil places. An entire youth stripped away from us on top of being incel.

It's been a decade since I got out and still can't escape it.

Relatable. I quit school at 7th grade because of problems at home, bullying and not being able to cope with mogging. Since then for more than 10 years i had recurring dreams about having to go back to school either as a kid or as an adult jfl. I hated those dreams, thank God i dont have them anymore.

I also still have nightmares about school fairly often. But they feel me more with worries than fear.

I couldn't make out anything that was being taught. All I know is that it was some history bullshit. The girl behind me was crying because our situation was hopeless. So much empty lines on the paper in front of me. Yet they were filled on the screen up front.

You have to be a psychopath to become a teacher and fuel this cucked system of satan.

20 years stuck in those evil places. An entire youth stripped away from us on top of being incel.

It's been a decade since I got out and still can't escape it.
the siutation in the class is like a situation on a battlefield

Im living the nightmare

im gonna adamlanzamaxx one day
Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

I dream about my old school all the time. The school lives rent free in my head.

you got PTSD from school

such a waste of time

Recently had a similar nightmre to you, lol. Though the school in my dream was like some sort of weird amalgamation of my middle and high schools in terms of how it looked. Thought it looked nice in the dream though

I ussually dream having to do an exam and I have little time and get anxiety.

I've left school 13 years yet I often dream about former teenage hood friends who abandoned me. I don't think about them when awake yet I dream about them.