Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just had an intense wave of hatred for my high school oneitis come ovER me, I’m 32

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I just admitted to myself for the first time clearly that, I do hate hER. I feel like I was nevER validated, and I hate that she had sex with Chadam and not me. I was a fantastic young boy in high school, not perfect and I was ugly - but I deserved to be validated.

I hate how I am a 32-year-old kissless virgin, while she is posting on Facebook about becoming a mothER. I should have been able to cum in hER at least once.

I felt a wave of frustration come ovER me, and in that moment I wanted to take that slut by hER hair, and then I would hold a lightER up to hER face, and ask hER, “When is the last time you cut your hair? - Let’s take care of those split ends!”, and then I would light hER hair on fire in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.

I don't even remember my onionitis name at this point

I felt a wave of frustration come ovER me, and in that moment I wanted to take that slut by hER hair, and then I would hold a lightER up to hER face, and ask hER, “When is the last time you cut your hair? - Let’s take care of those split ends!”, and then I would light hER hair on fire in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.
lifefuel for sweeneytoddmaxxercels

I hated girls in high school knew they were sluts

If a foid isn't a slut by age 15 then she's mentally ill
Confirmed: as a wizard, I have noticed that foids are addicted to attention, they feel old and ugly if they don't receive attention - that is how foids develop "daddy issues."

the shield wrestling GIF by WWE
Video Game Wwe GIF by 2K Games
Roman Reigns Reaction GIF by WWE

I just admitted to myself for the first time clearly that, I do hate hER. I feel like I was nevER validated, and I hate that she had sex with Chadam and not me. I was a fantastic young boy in high school, not perfect and I was ugly - but I deserved to be validated.

I hate how I am a 32-year-old kissless virgin, while she is posting on Facebook about becoming a mothER. I should have been able to cum in hER at least once.

I relate, in the sense that I remember moments that I allowed people to verbally harass me.

I looked up my onetis and she is ugly now

Confirmed: as a wizard, I have noticed that foids are addicted to attention, they feel old and ugly if they don't receive attention - that is how foids develop "daddy issues."
Foids develop daddy issues growing up without a father and then she grows up to become a slut