Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just had an extremely vivid dream about kissing an old oneitis and thus experiencing Teen Love

armis

armis

Captain
★★★★
My brain has cucked itself, it has taunted itself with tantalizing images that it will never experience. Before this dream I had coped by believing that Love is simply a series of chemical reactions and interactions within the brain, but now I'm not so sure, it felt magical -- imagine how much better it would feel in reality. Chads, Stacys and everyone who has experienced true teenage Love have had a life-changing formative experience. Their mental states are the opposite of many here because of it: they are optimistic and positive instead of cynical, nihilistic and depressed. They have had an essential experience that the human psyche needs to function optimally throughout its lifetime. I will repeat again what many have said here before me: it's OVER if you have never experienced teenage Love, you are 10 light years behind Chad and Stacy in romantic and sexual experience, you will never fully ascend if you haven't experienced it.

Download

0cea6a07be5b6801f878fa2ff2ff should people wait until after high school to get into relationsh
8davidandemilya

I've had that dream as well, it fucking sucks when you wake and realise how pathetic your life is.

Experience teenage love is key for your development as a normie, it's as important as receiving love from your parents when you're a kid. Otherwise you'll end like ER, foids only can give love when they're in prime years, later it's either become a feminist or being Chad's fucktoy and later on become a roastie aka the most disgusting kind of foid

I stopped having such dreams after becoming blacpilled

It happens to me from time to time too.
I wonder if our brain is trying to make up for that missing experience to heal itself..

I had a dream about having sex with a japanese girl. It was so real. Then I woke up :feelsree::feelsree: