Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just had a vision/scene/hallucination of shooting myself in the temple

G

Guest37263

In the scene I was breathing heavily with a pistol to my temple and I just scream and shoot, and I could feel the sensation of the skin and skull on my temple instantaneously being penetrated then falling heavily to the ground and smacking my face on the floor and for a split second having the faintest sensation of consciousness almost instantaneously dissipating into inability to breathe and a heavy, heavy feeling in my head, eyes shutting and complete loss of consciousness ie death

I don’t know if this was a Vision or random hallucination but it FELT LIKE DEATH, like a completely real experience, then after breathe ceased and I shut eyes I bounced back into opening my eyes in my bed where I am now

It wasn’t actually that painful :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Death is not something to be afraid of. It is exactly the same as falling asleep, but it happens quicker.

When you’re asleep you’re essentially dead.

Consciousness is the time state of sensory processing. When you’re sleeping you’re unconscious, just like death

Last edited by a moderator:
Its beyond over bro

Mods, please ban him for bragging.

death isnt like sleeping.
Sleeping is the closest thing to death tbh. You lose all your consciousness without even realizing it.

Only difference is you wake up. But I imagine the state of death and being asleep are very similar.
I rarely ever sleep though so what the fuck do I know?

When you sleep you still have semblance of time passing.
Death is more like aneasthetics.

Sleeping is the closest thing to death tbh. You lose all your consciousness without even realizing it.

Only difference is you wake up. But I imagine the state of death and being asleep are very similar.
I rarely ever sleep though so what the fuck do I know?
@Ritalincel hook my boyo up with some solid sleeping pills

How much dmt did u smoke