Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had a teen girl walk past me at a restaurant and say eww when she saw me. This is why I don’t go out.

CuckTears : "nevah happened"
A8c

Westernized Asian femoids are far ruder to me than white femoids are, actually -- they take out their self-hatred on ricemen. As they're on the top of the racial hierarchy, white femoids don't feel the insecurity that other foids do.
Yeah, white girls fog every other ethnicity, that's why these ethnic femorrhoids are so hateful towards us non-white men. They're super insecure. At least they know their place.

Yeah, white girls fog every other ethnicity, that's why these ethnic femorrhoids are so hateful towards us non-white men. They're super insecure. At least they know their place.

They don't, they're in denial, which is why they take it out on their fellow ethnics

They don't, they're in denial, which is why they take it out on their fellow ethnics
That is the wrong approach you're taking. They know they're subhuman in comparison, so they take out their feelings of insecurity out on the men that look like them.

That is the wrong approach you're taking. They know they're subhuman in comparison, so they take out their feelings of insecurity out on the men that look like them.
high iq

I bet IT picks this up and would try to spin it like teenagers have radically different outlooks than adults. The main difference is that teenagers are more impulsive and have less of a filter. Most adults probably think this they're just programmed not to say it.
It is indeed true. Teenagers in fact tend to be more direct and speak their mind, and they're also more brave than in their adulthood.

You didn't do anything to the foid, she just said "eww"?
That's the life of a lot of us. That happened to me numerous times growing up and now. People in Indiana just have never seen a rice up close before.

Anyway to OP's point, pretty sure OP was just minding his own business and the teen said "eww" because she's just an entitled cunt.

That's the life of a lot of us. That happened to me numerous times growing up and now. People in Indiana just have never seen a rice up close before.

Anyway to OP's point, pretty sure OP was just minding his own business and the teen said "eww" because she's just an entitled cunt.

jfl, you live in bumfuck Indiana?

Op you weigh as much as my deadlift 1rm :feelsseriously:

How many times do I need to say, this? When teenage girls are menstrating their wombs turn them into an Auschwitz SS Guard to determine and instruct them to seperate subhumans Untermensch for extermination from the breeder class designated for lebensborn harem camps.

The fact she was stood in Wendy's or Shoney's while eating chocolate ice-cream containing antioxidants and magnesium, to quell mood swings during her period doesn't stop this girl's relentless efforts and duty to identify subhumans like you.

Your genes have been determined unfit for the human race and will be unapologetically weeded from the gene pool.

Now leave the poor girl alone you misogynistic inkwell!

Further reading

Last edited:
ew.
ugh.
gross.

the deadly trifecta