Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had a teen girl walk past me at a restaurant and say eww when she saw me. This is why I don’t go out.

NASCARGUY

NASCARGUY

Greycel
I just need to get delivery from now on and save the world from seeing my ugliness.

@TheSecondComing thoughts?

Should have taken pics of her for fapping later

You didn't do anything to the foid, she just said "eww"?

You should've called her a whore

@TheSecondComing thoughts?
8CDEB51C 6C30 46AF 992C FB954CFB89D5

I bet IT picks this up and would try to spin it like teenagers have radically different outlooks than adults. The main difference is that teenagers are more impulsive and have less of a filter. Most adults probably think this they're just programmed not to say it.

restaurants are hell for incels.

waitresses would always avoid eye contact with me after forcing themselves to do it once. then my family wonders why i don’t why to dine out with them
As if eating alone isn’t bad enough......

That's why you should carry a high pressure 16 million scoville infused mace canister at all times and just cover that cunt from head to toe at the first sign of disrespect (where legal of course).

The empathetic gender strikes again.

Lose your weight, many users here (including me) already did that or are in the process, fat bullying is one of those things
that I actually like about society

Last edited:
No, ethnic femorrhoids are by far the worst.
Noodlewhores are the worst to me, specifically, but I imagine in general white foids are the worst.
Remember -- dogpill.

Yep. She was walking looked up as she walked past me, saw me, and uttered eww.
U sure it was at you?? I don't think foids are really like this are they???
Or is there something particularly repulsive about you?

Noodlewhores are the worst to me, specifically, but I imagine in general white foids are the worst.
Remember -- dogpill.
White females are rarely rude to me, Asian females seem to be scared of me because SCARY BROWN GUY but other than that, it's literally always ethnics who are rude to me for no reason.

White females are rarely rude to me, Asian females seem to be scared of me because SCARY BROWN GUY but other than that, it's literally always ethnics who are rude to me for no reason.
I thought white foids were the least bad as well, but then I learned that was because white foids are afraid of seeming racist, so they treat you with less disdain if you're ethnic.

I thought white foids were the least bad as well, but then I learned that was because white foids are afraid of seeming racist, so they treat you with less disdain if you're ethnic.
Yeah, that's true, but since they actually care, I don't find them bad at all. Meanwhile ethnic femorrhoids don't give a shit. That's why I never hated and never will hate white women. Although once in a while you come across one who gives you "I don't like your presence" vibes like a closeted racist.

Yeah, that's true, but since they actually care, I don't find them bad at all. Meanwhile ethnic femorrhoids don't give a shit. That's why I never hated and never will hate white women. Although once in a while you come across one who gives you "I don't like your presence" vibes like a closeted racist.
True. I'm trying to look at it from every perspective.

All foids are cunts but white teen foids are the fucking worst

What a fucking whore

I don't see the point in hating women who leave you alone ngl.
I've had bad experiences with white foids.
I remember going to buy a DVD at Best Buy and asked her if it was in stock.
I said "Do you have the movie GO?"
And she mimicked me in a singsong voice, "No, we don't have the movie GO." And laughed at me.
That was a white foid.
The second one, at a elementary school class party, a white foid classmate was giving out cupcakes, and she said, "Who wants a cupcake?"
And I said, "Can I have one?"
And her face scrunched up into visible disgust and she handed me the cupcake holding it by the edges so as not to contact my hand.
So I have at least two bad experiences with them that I can remember.

Edit: I just thought of one more, but I won't bore you with it.
Edit 2: Actually, I have a few more even after that.

Last edited:
what the fuck is her problem
women cant mind their own business and we arent allowed to teach them to wtf

nigger you are 500lbs i would also say ew i hope you are larping

Surprising, noodles are much worse, even though they look like pancakes. As I said, do you have a physical deformity or you're just ugly??
He is a 500lbs lardbeast :feelshaha:

Yep. She was walking looked up as she walked past me, saw me, and uttered eww.
You should have complimented her, they hate that shit coming off a sub 8. She probably would have threw up in her mouth.
what the fuck is her problem
women cant mind their own business and we arent allowed to teach them to wtf
A lot of shit would be solve if it would be that way.

I just need to get delivery from now on and save the world from seeing my ugliness.
Beta mentality wtf man :feelsseriously: you should take pride in the fact that you can ruin a hole's entire day with your presence alone

Next time say something back. If you just sit there and take it like a cuck obviously foids are going to keep treating you like a subhuman

Ugly + low inhib > ugly + high inhib

Westernized Asian femoids are far ruder to me than white femoids are, actually -- they take out their self-hatred on ricemen. As they're on the top of the racial hierarchy, white femoids don't feel the insecurity that other foids do.