Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just had a panic attack

Erny

Erny

Germancel | 30 y.o. wizard
★★★
I know I'm making a fool of myself.
I just had a panic attack out of nowhere. I was calmly watching YouTube videos when I slowly felt like I couldn't breathe. I was breathing fast, but it felt like the lungs weren't getting any air.Then my heart started racing like never before, it felt like my heart would stop every second.
I calmed down again after a few minutes, but the panic attack made me totally nervous.
I think about going to the doctor later(It is in the middle of the night in Germany).
I hope some of you can give me some serious additional advice.

Maybe you have some sort of allergy.

I know how it feels, I had an anxiety one the other day and it felt similar. It was actually my second one ever, I had one as a teen as well. I hope you get better.

I know how it feels, I had an anxiety one the other day and it felt similar. It was actually my second one ever, I had one as a teen as well. I hope you get better.
Thanks for sharing. It didn't happen again but I pay much more attention to my heartbeat, because I am afraid that it will suddenly stop. If I sit still and my heart beats slower because of this, I get scared and put my hand on my chest to feel it beating. Very annoying after-effects of the panic attack.