Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just had a hilarious and depressing epiphany!

Fat Link

Fat Link

World's most adorable administrator.
★★★★★
You know how incel communities tend to act like crabs in a bucket and we try and hold each other down or we typically hate on each other instead of support and help each other? :feelshehe:

I just now realized that we’re no different from niggers in this regard! :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

“Fuck you nigger!” becomes “Fuck you gray cel!” on here. :feelsclown:

“Damn a nigga horny as a muhfugga” becomes “Gee I’d sure like to rape Shakira” (in videogame) on here. :society:

Where does all of this self hatred and self loathing originate from you all may wonder? :feelshehe:

Well actual niggers blame their own communities degradation on 400 years of slavery and oppression from whitey as the main reasons they fight and kill each other on a regular basis, whereas inkwells, have arguably suffered for longer under a majority of different races over time so it’s no wonder we’re as hateful if not more so than these bastards to eachother. :feelsthink:
Booker T GIF by NBC Sports Northwest

This forum really reached bottom of the barrel throughout the years

We can’t trust graycels that’s why we hate them

I only make fun of graycels in a light-hearted manner if they come out and say something stupid, tbh, no hating on other truecels here. :forcedsmile:

Incel on Incel crime :feelsBox::feelsrope:

most IT cucks are graycels sometimes they use a username that resemble their cuckit username . they don't spend alot of time here so they don't ascend by postmaxxing

most IT cucks are graycels sometimes they use a username that resemble their cuckit username . they don't spend alot of time here so they don't ascend by postmaxxing
Yes and many write about dates and friends and stuff, there are some based gray but if they make stupid posts i hate them Ahahahah

Shii we waz niggas and sheiiiiiit mang fr

Better graycel than spamtranny

Part of the dynamics of holding each other down is a result of projecting self-hate and learned helplessness from years of failure, but there's also the aspect of being uncompromisingly truthful to the point where any hint of bluepilled optimism is treated with disdain.

high iq
if there was proper gatekeeping and we could trust the administration that they don't just let anybody on the forum, there wouldn't be a need to hate grays. We also wouldn't have so many grays making bad posts.

Part of the dynamics of holding each other down is a result of projecting self-hate and learned helplessness from years of failure, but there's also the aspect of being uncompromisingly truthful to the point where any hint of bluepilled optimism is treated with disdain.

woke take from our blue haired janny @Fat Link

I am the malevolent prophet of doom, I feel that is my role here beyond being a moderator. :feelsjuice:

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I'M A NIGGER!!!! IT'S OVER...

Booker T was my favorite wrestler back in his Global days, it all makes sense now.

We may be niggers but we could never harm ourselves as much as the world has damaged us

All post 2017cels are greycels to me and I hate all post 2017cels because I assume they were having sex before they joined:feelswhat:

You know how incel communities tend to act like crabs in a bucket and we try and hold each other down or we typically hate on each other instead of support and help each other? :feelshehe:
Absolutely correct. Another community which is deeply affected by the crab bucket effect are curries, both at home and abroad.

I just now realized that we’re no different from niggers in this regard! :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

“Damn a nigga horny as a muhfugga” becomes “Gee I’d sure like to rape Shakira” (in videogame) on here. :society:
@Indracel GTFIH, double crab-bucket dweller (as incel and as curry)

Where does all of this self hatred and self loathing originate from you all may wonder? :feelshehe:

Well actual niggers blame their own communities degradation on 400 years of slavery and oppression from whitey as the main reasons they fight and kill each other on a regular basis, whereas inkwells, have arguably suffered for longer under a majority of different races over time so it’s no wonder we’re as hateful if not more so than these bastards to eachother. :feelsthink:
I think it goes a little deeper than that but it is a start in the right direction.

More fundamentally, it is a religious problem, I think:
  • Niggers in Africa have the shittiest religion on Earth. Indeed, they still follow the same hodgepodge of spirit and ancestor-worship that humans followed 10 000 years ago, at the start of the Neolithic. You can look at Vodou and similar shit to get an idea of how depraved it is. "Baron Samedi" in Haiti is a great example. The main reason this religion creates crab-bucket behavior is because it encourages inter-tribal and even inter-village warfare. It works like this: "our spirit and our fetish-totem, where it dwells, is stronger than the one from the next village over. Let us go and steal their fetish-totem so that we can siphon off its power-essence (its "mana" in Polynesian; they are also "niggers") to make our spirit even more powerful. Of course, this essence-transfer never works, but they still believe in it. This is what fuels the endless "civil"-wars in Africa and the petty gangland warfare in the US.
  • Curry religion has been undermined by tantric foid worship since the Middle-Ages (Durga, Kali, Devi and her billion avatars, tantric Buddhism, etc.) As a result, Curries were the worst simps and cucks in the World before Westerners beat them at that. I will explain below how foid worship creates crab-bucket behavior.
  • Westerners have become like curries, and even worse. They are also starting to display crab-bucket behavior, like in the Me-Too movement or what happened to the Cuomo bros.
  • Incels are just the most sick victims of the current decadent Western religion.

Ancient Mesopotamians (Sumerians). This is where the foid worship tradition that infected India, and then the West, started (it is called the "Whore of Babylon" Religion in the Bible). Here is what a foid priestess (who was the daughter of a King, i.e. a Chad) wrote about the goddess Inanna, which was the main foid-worship goddess at the time:

She stirs confusion and chaos against those who are disobedient to her, speeding carnage and inciting the devastating flood, clothed in terrifying radiance. It is her game to speed conflict and battle, untiring, strapping on her sandals. Clothed (?) in a furious storm, a whirlwind, she ...... the garment of ladyship. When she touches ...... there is despair
On the wide and silent plain, darkening the bright daylight, she turns midday into darkness. People look upon each other in anger, they look for combat. Their shouting disturbs the plain, it weighs on the pasture and the waste land. Her howling is like Ickur's and makes the flesh of all the lands tremble. No one can oppose her murderous battle -- who rivals her? No one can look at her fierce fighting, the carnage, the ....... Engulfing (?) water, raging, sweeping over the earth, she leaves nothing behind. The mistress, a breaking plough opening hard ground, ....... The braggarts do not lift their necks, ....... Her great heart performs her bidding, the mistress who alone fashions (?) ....... Exalted in the assembly, she occupies the seat of honour, ...... to the right and left.

What does this 4500 year old hymn say? Simple. The foid goddess reigns by inciting hatred and divisions (crab-bucket) among those who are fascinated by her. Isn't that what foids always do?

Last edited:
Booker T was my favorite wrestler back in his Global days, it all makes sense now.
Why is @Fat Link coming so hard for Booker?

I think his Rumble spot was wasted (better to put Main Event regulars like Akira or Shelton in, they're far more athletic and have earned it)

I'm,surprised we didn't see Shinsuke, I think he's still under contract with WWE even though he defeated Great Muta on Jan 1st

graycels might be foid in disguise

All post 2017cels are greycels to me and I hate all post 2017cels because I assume they were having sex before they joined:feelswhat:
damn you join date mog everyone tbh

I guess even female worshipping cucks can say something true and insightful.

Give me time to evolve brothers.

it's fakecels like team sports loving cucks that are let in here

This might be one of the stupidest pinned post ive ever seen

ooga booga itz ovah

end racism and discrimination against graychads pls

I made a post a while ago explaining many similarities between black Americans and the Incel Community. One of my best threads. Check it out.