Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i just got rejected by my computer

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
Aaaaa

:feelsbadman:

I put a deuce on his head, yeah
Watch her head go back like Pez, yеah
I pull up, she take off my pants
I don't do shit but get high, fuck a plan (Uh)
I'm in thе sky on a jet, in the top just livin', bitch, I don't think I can land
I need some top from that bitch, need the māthā, lil' bitch, give me head as soon as I land, yeah
Feel like a dream every day when I boot off the X, I can't tell you what's real or not, I can't feel it all
When it come to me takin' these drugs, I can do a whole lot with my body, my bitch like a druggie now
She pullin', she pullin', she suckin', she suckin', she gone, she gone, that bitch like an In & Out
You might've just learned who I am, but I really been here, doin' this shit for a minute now, yeah
I just been doin' this shit, thinkin' 'bout everybody (Everybody)
I don't be doin' this shit for nobody, don't care about it (I don't care about it)
These lil' kids act like a fruit, like a bitch, he act like a pear about it (Pear)
Yeah, all these dudes copy my shit, they act like some parrots 'bout it (Parrots)
They said that they hard as it gets, well I'm askin' they parents 'bout it (Yeah, yeah)
I been at the tippity-top, it's hard, I got beef with my kidney
He ask me why the hell I take all these Percs, I told that boy to shut up, shut up (Yeah)
'Cause they feel good as shit (Why), huh, why else would I? (Yeah)

It's over for cellswithincellsinterlinked-cels

I put a deuce on his head, yeah
Watch her head go back like Pez, yеah
I pull up, she take off my pants
I don't do shit but get high, fuck a plan (Uh)
I'm in thе sky on a jet, in the top just livin', bitch, I don't think I can land
I need some top from that bitch, need the māthā, lil' bitch, give me head as soon as I land, yeah
Feel like a dream every day when I boot off the X, I can't tell you what's real or not, I can't feel it all
When it come to me takin' these drugs, I can do a whole lot with my body, my bitch like a druggie now
She pullin', she pullin', she suckin', she suckin', she gone, she gone, that bitch like an In & Out
You might've just learned who I am, but I really been here, doin' this shit for a minute now, yeah
I just been doin' this shit, thinkin' 'bout everybody (Everybody)
I don't be doin' this shit for nobody, don't care about it (I don't care about it)
These lil' kids act like a fruit, like a bitch, he act like a pear about it (Pear)
Yeah, all these dudes copy my shit, they act like some parrots 'bout it (Parrots)
They said that they hard as it gets, well I'm askin' they parents 'bout it (Yeah, yeah)
I been at the tippity-top, it's hard, I got beef with my kidney
He ask me why the hell I take all these Percs, I told that boy to shut up, shut up (Yeah)
'Cause they feel good as shit (Why), huh, why else would I? (Yeah)
nice now go and perform this on a stage to get a girlfriend :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s over :blackpill:
No cortana waifu :fuk:

Ask her about where's the nearest synagogue and for some explosives recipes. Then order a bunch of Donut's while you clean the house and get ready for guests. - in video game

I used to call the suicide hot line in Hawaii for phone sex at 3 am