Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just got promoted guys!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
My boss noticed that I browse Incels.co and have already become 2 stars in record time.

In appreciation of my good performance and strong work ethic, he has fast tracked promoted me from Mcdonalds Server to Janitor!

This is a massive achievement guys! No longer do I need to keep asking ugly Foids if they "Want Fries with that".

I'm one step closer to achieving my dream of working as a Chef at Wendy's.

We're all gonna make it brahs!!

Pic related. Its me in my new uniform. Looks pretty good I must say huh?

1262517 10151905682182044 251947342 o 1

I wanna b promoted wtf

Just some pussies for us, you 5'2 ft balding slayer.

U b lookin fresh

Not having any contact with customers is the best IMHO.

I mean, yesterday at McDonald's I witnessed an employee having to deal with an annoying customer. I could watch her die inside.

Based boss ngl

Have fun cleaning the female's toilets.

I dont get it, a joke right?

Not having any contact with customers is the best IMHO.

I mean, yesterday at McDonald's I witnessed an employee having to deal with an annoying customer. I could watch her die inside.
I’d rather die than work at McDonald’s.

Happy for you man. Man

Hey guys I have an update.

After working hard for an entire week like the good wagecuck I am, I have finally been promoted to Janitor to McDonald's Officer for reaching 500 posts on incels.co while still working full time as a Janitor.

Unfortunately that's where the good news ends. You see when I was Janitor this happened.

2eJRneh

My boss was really damn pissed off and never forgave me for it. So as soon I got promoted to Officer,they immediately told me that the Branch wasn't having a good performance these last few months and basically I had to be laid off.

I'm now back to that NEET life once more. I'll let you guys know when I found a new job to be a good wagecuck at.

Last edited:

After working hard for an entire week like the good wagecuck I am, I have finally been promoted to Janitor to McDonald's Officer!

Unfortunately that's where the good news ends. You see when I was Janitor this happened.

View attachment 184369

My boss was really damn pissed off and never forgave me for it. So as soon I got promoted to Officer,they immediately told me that the Branch wasn't having a good performance these last few months and basically I had to be laid off.

I'm now back to that NEET life once more. I'll let you guys know when I found a new job to be a good wagecuck at.
Over for many men

Haha

Everyone starts off with cleaning tables n toilets first at McDees, I worked there before

After working hard for an entire week like the good wagecuck I am, I have finally been promoted to Janitor to McDonald's Officer for reaching 500 posts on incels.co while still working full time as a Janitor.

View attachment 184369

NEET life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

View attachment 184369

:feelswhat: