Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just got prescribed antidepressants

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Well guys, it's in the title. Hopefully they cull my aspie personality and make me NT af. It's Prozac btw. Any other incels on antidepressants? I'll keep you all updated and tell you how it makes me feel. Supposed to start acting in a week or two.

Well, I guess congrats.

Hopefully the side effects aren't too severe.

And no I'm not on antidepressants, their too expensive for me.

Well, I guess congrats.

Hopefully the side effects aren't too severe.

And no I'm not on antidepressants, their too expensive for me.

Dude, mine were $2.37 a month since generic. They're a lot less expensive than you'd think. Even without insurance I think they were about $8 a month.

i want to get some? how would i go at it

Yes take the jewpills good goy

I'm finding ways to improve my mood naturally.I won't take the pills

But I hope they work for you

If you want to be NT, party and be extroverted and all that then you're already NT, sorry to say this but you just don't have the balls to put yourself out there like other NTs do, i don't mean to insult you.

I take magnesium aspartate to curb my rage.

i want to get some? how would i go at it

Make an appointment with a psychiatrist, look up common symptoms of depression and spout them back at him. It was pretty simple.

Yes take the jewpills good goy

I honestly want to. Do you not want to be a functional member of society? I wish I could be hopelessly complacent.

Make an appointment with a psychiatrist, look up common symptoms of depression and spout them back at him. It was pretty simple.

I honestly want to. Do you not want to be a functional member of society? I wish I could be hopelessly complacent.
Yes you're behaving well goy , wagecuck and pay taxes and then die old, alone with cancer

Same here. I'm being forced on Wednesday to go to a psychiatrist so he can steal my money--I mean prescribe me anti depressants.

Same here. I'm being forced on Wednesday to go to a psychiatrist so he can steal my money--I mean prescribe me anti depressants.
Forced?
By federal law or state law?
Seems fucked up, can't you do anything about it?

jewpills wont make you goodlooking

i tried like 3 antidepressants, none of them will work because the reason you're unhappy is perfectly natural, it's nothing to do with "chemical imbalance" and other shit normals whine about

i tried like 3 antidepressants, none of them will work because the reason you're unhappy is perfectly natural, it's nothing to do with "chemical imbalance" and other shit normals whine about

Fuark we'll see

‘Functional’, aka be a good goy, wagecuck, shut up and pay your taxes.

I took some fot about 3 months and didnt change

‘Functional’, aka be a good goy, wagecuck, shut up and pay your taxes.

If I can somehow rewire my brain to enjoy that, it would be awesome. Your circumstances are only bad if you find them bad.

throw that shit in the garbage can. psychiatric drugs are jew pills, whatever happened to exercise and cannabis

I need some dopamine rush

hearing them called jewpills makes me never want to try them, lmao

Lmao they just up your serotonin a little. They don't magically make you an obedient goy or anything. They're generic, so you can see exactly what's in them too, and I didn't see the chemical structure for "Jewish tricks"

Give those jewpills to your dog or your neighborhood racoons. You don't need drugs.

Lmao they just up your serotonin a little. They don't magically make you an obedient goy or anything. They're generic, so you can see exactly what's in them too, and I didn't see the chemical structure for "Jewish tricks"
how much did the jews pay you to write that

I have been taking those for months now.

Specifically fluoxetine/Prozac? How did your mood change?
I think less about going ER and care less about girls and trying to concentrate on other aspects of life so in that sense they work.

I think less about going ER and care less about girls and trying to concentrate on other aspects of life so in that sense they work.
That sounds awesome. I can't wait for the effects to start.

I need NZT pills to make me high IQ

Anti-depressants are great, but only when they work. Due to genetic differences in brain makeup, it's rare to get positive effects from an AD on the very first try

- Sertraline (Zoloft) for three months: made me feel worse, never been so depressed and angry in my life
- Venlafaxine (Effexor) for two weeks: gave me high blood pressure, stopped due to this
- Milnacipran: vastly improved my mood starting from the very first day, no serious side effects

Hopefully personalized medicine comes one day, spit in a tube and voilà, you get the best medication for your DNA.

Last edited:
Anti-depressants are great, but only when they work. Due to genetic differences in brain makeup, it's rare to get positive effects from an AD on the very first try

- Setraline (Zoloft) for three months: made me feel worse, never been so depressed and angry in my life
- Venlafaxine (Effexor) for two weeks: gave me high blood pressure, stopped due to this
- Milnacipran: vastly improved my mood starting from the very first day, no serious side effects

Hopefully personalized medicine comes one day, spit in a tube and voilà, you get the best medication for your DNA.
We can only pray Prozac does the trick for me

Anti-depressants definately made me worse. That stuff is only good for people who have otherwise good lives. They won't change your depression that is caused by circumstances.

Anti-depressants definately made me worse. That stuff is only good for people who have otherwise good lives. They won't change your depression that is caused by circumstances.
Did you notice any side effects?

I bet they want you to quit your neet life and make you employable again via anti depressants

Did you notice any side effects?
Fuck yeah huge side effects. They change your brain and the way you think, lower labido, make you tired and they made me even more depressed. I wish I'd never taken them.

take ketamine instead of meme pills

FUARK

take ketamine instead of meme pills

I really want to k hole but I'm really scared. I love dissociation and have tried a lot with DXM. You ever k hole?

I really want to k hole but I'm really scared. I love dissociation and have tried a lot with DXM. You ever k hole?
never tried it but i heard of it treating depression

same tbh. Which ones

I would kill for ADHD medication but I live in a shitty, ignorant third world country