Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just got hit with the final blackpill irl. All females are SJW's

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I went to the supermarket to pick up wome LDAR fuel, I went up to the register and it was a qt girl. As she was ringing up my stuff she was having a conversation with 3 other girls that where on the side.
These females where talking about black empowerment and one of them said "I had to turn off the movie last night because it had a white savior message".
They continued talking about how women of color are in danger and other retarded shit.
100% of females talk the same way the soy hamplanets on inceltears talk, they have the exact same ideas and mannerisms. You can never find a suitable female in 2020.
This was the final blackpill for me, to realise that 100% of females are SJW's. I could never connect with a female emotionally because they only seek my destruction.
D0Ydp2KVAAAmeA8.jpg

They arent SJWs they just want Tyrone cock.

If this was the final blackpill, you were never even close to being blackpilled before.

Foids are low iq. They do not have individuality, they just follow the trends. Of course they are SJW.

just go to some random other country where they spout out anti sjw shit because everyone else spouts it

Gigacope. There are plenty of Republican foids who hate BLM but would still reject your ugly ass.

You heard 3 women out of what's probably a dozen women in the whole world.

Gigacope. There are plenty of Republican foids who hate BLM but would still reject your ugly ass.
This is a cope, 100% of the "right wing" females are just larping grifters, like that louren southern girl that got exposed
You heard 3 women out of what's probably a dozen women in the whole world.
What do you not understand by AWALT?

What do you not understand by AWALT?

If that's the case, then why did it take you until you heard the conversation at the store to believe this? There have been female SJWs since Tumblr was the twinkle in a twink's eye.

If that's the case, then why did it take you until you heard the conversation at the store to believe this? There have been female SJWs since Tumblr was the twinkle in a twink's eye.
Yeah but I assumed that tumblr females where the lowest common denominator insane cat ladies, but now I realise that all females hold those views

They are not conscious beings.

Everything foids do starts making sense once you realize this. They are literally NPCs. Their brains are running 24/7 on their reptilian limbic system. They are only using their instincts to copy others and fit in, because thats what their genetic programming evolved over billions of years has instructed them to do.

Fit in. Copy your peers. Fuck Chad. Get paid. Those are the primary directives. They are called foids because they are female androids. They have no feelings, emotions, or thoughts of their own. They just follow their prime directives.

Something something coalburners

Foids are low iq. They do not have individuality, they just follow the trends. Of course they are SJW.
Also they think the world revolve around them, probably due to the army of simp orbiting them everyday.

Yeah but I assumed that tumblr females where the lowest common denominator insane cat ladies, but now I realise that all females hold those views

Is there some reason to think that Tumblr women and supermarket women think differently?

Is there some reason to think that Tumblr women and supermarket women think differently?
It was the same reasoning as comparing the average 4chan right winger to the average irl right winger. The average irl right winger is basically just a libertarian with boomer opinions, youd have to go online to find more extreme opinions.
I thought this is how females worked too, but apparently they all hold the most extreme opinions irl and on the internet alike

I went to the supermarket to pick up wome LDAR fuel, I went up to the register and it was a qt girl. As she was ringing up my stuff she was having a conversation with 3 other girls that where on the side.
These females where talking about black empowerment and one of them said "I had to turn off the movie last night because it had a white savior message".
They continued talking about how women of color are in danger and other retarded shit.
100% of females talk the same way the soy hamplanets on inceltears talk, they have the exact same ideas and mannerisms. You can never find a suitable female in 2020.
This was the final blackpill for me, to realise that 100% of females are SJW's. I could never connect with a female emotionally because they only seek my destruction.
D0Ydp2KVAAAmeA8.jpg
These women are all damaged goods. None of them are worthy of the men they can attract, they are all degenerate and think everyone gives a fuck about them. Women are extremely annoying as a whole mostly because of feminism.
This is a cope, 100% of the "right wing" females are just larping grifters, like that louren southern girl that got exposed
No woman has a legitimate reason to adhere to political parties. This is why they weren’t allowed to vote for so long.