Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I just got done with a day's work at one of my school's lunch facilities, serving students.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I don't know how to get students to talk to me normally. So I picked up a day's work as a lunch lady/man. Customary interactions, but it's more interaction than I was getting last semester.

Every one of those students is a story I'd like to understand. I serve them their food, and they're off on the adventure that is their life. If they have friends, I wanna know how they made those friends. If they've got things to go to after this, I'd like to know how they got invited to these things.

What I don't understand is, everyone, especially people on Reddit, say it's inappropriate for me to yearn for contact with students like this. If I was to sit on a college campus, watch the students go by, and yearn... Reddit would say "No, that's creepy." So why is it so appropriate for me to do it as a lunch lady? Because I'm also serving lunch? I'm still watching them go and wondering how I can be part of their world. This is somehow better?

It's hard. You have some unfinished business in terms of relationships.

you're unironically taking reddit advice which is your first mistake
your second one is trying to befriend/get to know people half your age

"adventure that is their life"

Dude what the fuck made you this way? :feelsseriously:

Seriously by now I can't tell anymore if you're just trolling or are severely delusional lol

I didn't have a normal collegehood.
What are you hoping... to be included as the "cool old guy"? Are you just wanting them to joke with you so you feel like a human being like the "fun janitor" or some shit.

What are you hoping... to be included as the "cool old guy"? Are you just wanting them to joke with you so you feel like a human being like the "fun janitor" or some shit.

What am I "hoping" now? I don't know anymore.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

For fuck's sake, OP.

What is it that you want to know? Are you hoping that they'd befriend you and share stories of their youthful life experiences for you to live vicariously through their storytelling?

We're way past weird here. It seems like there's something big that you need to let go of and move on. This isn't healthy.

What do you usually serve?

For fuck's sake, OP.

What is it that you want to know? Are you hoping that they'd befriend you and share stories of their youthful life experiences for you to live vicariously through their storytelling?

We're way past weird here. It seems like there's something big that you need to let go of and move on. This isn't healthy.

I want to know how they made their friends and got invited to their things that they were invited to. The things I supposedly did wrong when I was in college.

What do you usually serve?

Various pasta dishes.

I want to know how they made their friends and got invited to their things that they were invited to. The things I supposedly did wrong when I was in college.

Various pasta dishes.
Pasta is the shit
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I can't believe none of these 19yo college beckies has yet offered you BJ right then and there.
Have you tried asking them?

BTW - when I get off my train in the morning at the big station in town, I usually get a coffee at the coffee shop in the corner of the main hall. It's run by a cool old lady in her 50s, and a 20yo indigenous barista running the espresso machine who has big fat caramel coloured titties, and some days she shows a lot of cleavage.

There is an aging guy who seems to have some kind of building custodian/ repairman role. He's always there talking at the ladies while they're trying to work. Usually with a coffee in hand that he finished 15 minutes ago. I have no idea if he's just lonely, or if he genuinely thinks he's the balding old janitor either of these women have been waiting for. Or perhaps he's just peeping at her tits? I should start taking note of whether days that he's there, coincide with days the tits are hanging out.

It's a tragic look either way. Don't ever become that guy.

Last edited: