Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just got completelly mogged by my brother in law

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
I, my brother in law and my sister went out some days ago along with this girl that is my sister's friend. It was supposed to be like a double date thing. Keep in mind that my brother in law is attractive, he also has a full beard and is white.

Well, the girl didn't looked in my eyes the whole time. She also kept trying to stay far from me when we started to walk around the streets. That's how the "date" went.
We didn't matched, could be that. She didn't "clicked" with me. Wathever, I went on with my life.

Then my brother in law just said to me that this girl hit on him yesterday. She was talking and flirting with him in the bus.

I feel like garbage. :feelsrope:

I, my brother in law and my sister went out some days ago along with this girl that is my sister's friend. It was supposed to be like a double date thing. Keep in mind that my brother in law is attractive, he also has a full beard and is white.

Well, the girl didn't looked in my eyes the whole time. She also kept trying to stay far from me when we started to walk around the streets. That's how the "date" went.
We didn't matched, could be that. She didn't "clicked" with me. Wathever, I went on with my life.

Then my brother in law just said to me that this girl hit on him yesterday. She was talking and flirting with him in the bus.

I feel like garbage. :feelsrope:
People who intentionally come on to married people deserve death. Usually it's Chad's fucking married women, but the reverse is equally evil.

People who intentionally come on to married people deserve death. Usually it's Chad's fucking married women, but the reverse is equally evil.
Quite the opposite. Chad will fuck that woman no matter what. Chad isn't a human being but an element of tempatation. It is on the married person to resist tempation.

I get mogged everyday, and try getting mogged by school kids

Quite the opposite. Chad will fuck that woman no matter what. Chad isn't a human being but an element of tempatation. It is on the married person to resist tempation.
Yes it is, but trying to tempt a person to evil is also evil.

Would you deny that the devil is evil in the Adam and Eve story?

Don’t worry, your brother in law is eventually going to get cucked by your sister

I feel your pain man. I don't know how I'm supposed to maintain any kind of relationship with friends and family when my inability to be attractive to any woman seems to affect every interaction I have. Everyone starts getting married and showing up with gf's to family parties. Friends start inviting along their gf and her friends when you hang out. People ask if you got a gf when you obviously don't.

Kill your brother in law

I feel your pain man. I don't know how I'm supposed to maintain any kind of relationship with friends and family when my inability to be attractive to any woman seems to affect every interaction I have. Everyone starts getting married and showing up with gf's to family parties. Friends start inviting along their gf and her friends when you hang out. People ask if you got a gf when you obviously don't.

They do it on purpose to humilliate you, some even already asked me "what is my problem" and when you have a strong cope (in my case, money) to throw back asking them how is their minimum wage work going, they start to call you arrogant and as well start feeding a deep hatred for you.

They do it on purpose to humilliate you, some even already asked me "what is my problem" and when you have a strong cope (in my case, money) to throw back asking them how is their minimum wage work going, they start to call you arrogant and as well start feeding a deep hatred for you.

Yea, I believe that human behavior is enslaved to the social dominance hierarchy. People will humiliate you both intentionally and unintentionally - it is irrelevant. Our awareness is so far removed from the source of our behaviors and our compulsions that even people who genuinely love and care about you cannot stop themselves from reasserting your lower position in the SDH.

These kind of experiences are what give incels true trauma

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back