Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just got BTFO'd by my cousin

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
You guys know how I was making threads about how if I had an average or ugly girl, despite having someone to love you rather than noone, I would also have the psychological weight/burden of always being aware of how I couldn't do any better, because of my low genetic quality?

THIS IS NOT FOID MENTALITY. foid mentality is
I dont like this ugly guy im with. His ugly face is a constant reminder I couldnt do better, even though I deserve better.
Foid mentality is ENTITLEMENT

MY MENTALITY IS DIFFERENT
I dont like this ugly girl im with. Her ugly face is a constant reminder I couldn't do better, because my genetic quality is garbage, and I will never get better
My mentality is DISAPPOINTMENT AND SELF LOATHING

This is why I dont like ugly girls and would struggle psychologically to be with one. Nice irony I can't get even the ugliest, fattest ones.

So fuck off with the "OP=VOLCEL FOID" bullshit.

Now onto my point. I was telling my cousin about this earlier, and he told me

"Listen, bro, you're NEVER going to get an attractive girl like youre dreaming of, because of your shit face. Im sorry. Its just never going to happen, and you need to get used to this reality. The best you can hope for is a very average girl who will love you for who you are, and thats something youre just going to need to accept. You won't ever get what you want, in the area of women's looks. What you need to do now is work on loving yourself before you can find a girl who loves you too. Ok?"

So still kinda bluepilled in that he thinks an average girl will still love me LOL

but fuck it cut me so deep when he said "because of your shit face. Im sorry"

I had to laugh a laugh of pain.

Also for those who dont know my cousin is an 8/10 Chad with 8/10 stacy girlfriend.

Last edited:
Brutal that even normies are aware of looks theory. Means they Can looksmaxx for an advantage except they start with a better base than us.

normies getting blackpilled is NOT good for us. We need every advantage we can have. Lifts, blue contacts, hair transplants, etc. this knowledge should remain forbidden and niche

Brutal that even normies are aware of looks theory. Means they Can looksmaxx for an advantage except they start with a better base than us.

normies getting blackpilled is NOT good for us. We need every advantage we can have. Lifts, blue contacts, hair transplants, etc. this knowledge should remain forbidden and niche
This stuff is common sense, except hair transplant. I'll get worried if they start talking about leforts, orbital rim implants, fat grafts for hooded eyes, lip lift, bssos, maxillary impactation, leg lengthening etc.

yes man all that volcel is truth in some cases , but calling volcel an incel when a very disgusting foid appears is not fair. But your cousin is right if you have an ugly face you have to accept that only average or ugly foids can be with you.

Just work on loving urself bro

yes man all that volcel is truth in some cases , but calling volcel an incel when a very disgusting foid appears is not fair. But your cousin is right if you have an ugly face you have to accept that only average or ugly foids can be with you.
Probably only ugly foids if that, average foids could get high tier normies w/ ease

He’s wrong if you ever somehow manage to become famous.

Women will literally throw themselves at you and force themselves to be attracted to you just to be the girlfriend of...?

Honestly I think you should start a band and attempt to Vargmaxxx.

Even if its a shitty band it may get you some notoriety with womyn and ultimately laid.

You’d just have to get locally known first, play a few shitty gigs here and there giving the golddigging and status climbing folds the idea that you’re a real go getter with serious ambitions and you could then be Chadliting it up in no time.

Women only want Chad and will hate any ugly or average guy that are forced to settle with, common knowledge

He’s wrong if you ever somehow manage to become famous.

Women will literally throw themselves at you and force themselves to be attracted to you just to be the girlfriend of...?

Honestly I think you should start a band and attempt to Vargmaxxx.

Even if its a shitty band it may get you some notoriety with womyn and ultimately laid.

You’d just have to get locally known first, play a few shitty gigs here and there giving the golddigging and status climbing folds the idea that you’re a real go getter with serious ambitions and you could then be Chadliting it up in no time.
Yes, IF he was famous or IF he became famous. Right now he isn't famous and probably cannot become famous. In his current situation it's more likely and realistic to think that things will get only worse so he will never get a good looking girl to be attracted to him.
Your type of advice is crazy and too optimistic.

Yes, IF he was famous or IF he became famous. Right now he isn't famous and probably cannot become famous. In his current situation it's more likely and realistic to think that things will get only worse so he will never get a good looking girl to be attracted to him.
Your type of advice is crazy and too optimistic.

Its not crazy or out there at all as if you study the origins of most famous rock stars and groups they started off as societal branded losers just like us and initially did the whole band forming thing in order to try and turn their lives around and ascend.

Some make it and some don’t.

Either way famous worldwide or merely locally just being known for being in a band is usually enough to get a guy laid.

There’s numerous stories about this.

It works but yeah you’re right if what you overall mean is that most of us here don’t have the guts or fortitude to even attempt it.

It's over for many men

you're NEVER going to get an attractive girl like youre dreaming of, because of your shit face. Im sorry
told off by your cousin out of all people, it should've just been a fucking nobody

im surprised noone was still screaming FAKECEL!!! VOLCEL FEMOID!!!

Looks like finally, for once, I explained myself sufficiently enough such that there can be no misunderstanding and my point is clear XD feelsgoodman :feelsokman:

Quick update: my cousin staying at my place tonight, and he got super agitated about me needing to "help myself to live a better life without women"

Its like he wont be happy until I've done what he wants me to do, to lead a better life

I said, what if I WANT to be alone and melancholy? why you keep pressuring me to do what you desire? I'm not your bitch lmao

And he went quiet after that

Hm. Anyway. Every time I think he's getting blackpilled he starts slowly swinging back into "But you can still find someone, she'll just be less attractive, just gotta be confident and charming bro!"

Last edited: