Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just got a grasp on my situation...

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Im a low status ugly ethnic looking male, now that winter is over my skin is starting to get darker from the sunlight. The other day someone thought I was an arab and just today some lady started speaking mexican to me because she though i was Hispanic. Im a bloated, skinny fat, no jawline, thinning hair, low status, poor, boring, curry manlet. I had a dream where I envisioned all of this and it truly hit me.... Its over

you posted your pic and u are white wtf

Yet you reject ethnic girls because theyre not white

Yes, your jaw is a problem. Your bigger problem is your autism.

Stop trolling we know u are as white as paper

Im a low status ugly ethnic looking male, now that winter is over my skin is starting to get darker from the sunlight. The other day someone thought I was an arab and just today some lady started speaking mexican to me because she though i was Hispanic. Im a bloated, skinny fat, no jawline, thinning hair, low status, poor, boring, curry manlet. I had a dream where I envisioned all of this and it truly hit me.... Its over
Kek, I wish some lady started speaking to me, whether she thinks I am Hispanic, Arab, or Asian... How did that conversation start? You are a fakecel (jk)

"I will never get laid by a white Aryan woman of middling or higher attractiveness also I am white but also an ethnic looking curry and I am eighteen years of age."

An absolutely monumental post.

Poor, boring, skinnyfat and bloated are all optional problems. Thinning hair can also be taken care of with Nizoral + Alpecin shampoos alongside a biotin supplement. When it comes to people mistaking you for an ethnic, you can always dye your hair and use skin lighteners. No jawline? Start chewing gum, get lean and grow some stubble if you can (shave it in a way so as to fraud jawline).

Either that or you could do nothing and just stop rejecting ethnic girls.

Poor, boring, skinnyfat and bloated are all optional problems. Thinning hair can also be taken care of with Nizoral + Alpecin shampoos alongside a biotin supplement. When it comes to people mistaking you for an ethnic, you can always dye your hair and use skin lighteners. No jawline? Start chewing gum, get lean and grow some stubble if you can (shave it in a way so as to fraud jawline).

Either that or you could do nothing and just stop rejecting ethnic girls.
nope. its over

Youngcel, whitecel, mentalcel = volcel

You gotta stay out of the sun. I wear hoodies and gloves all year long so i stay white.