Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just googled to find good TV shows from the past 5 years. 99% of the results were "progressive", feminist or even SJW bullshit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I suspect the rich class is funding this shit in order to brainwash and distract the population, so they view patriarchy or the "white man" as the enemy, instead of seeing the truth: any and all rich people are the ultimate enemy.

No wonder I've been rewatching the same few sitcoms over and over (even if they're bluepilled and cringe too). Turns out there really isn't much else to watch.

But maybe I'm just too critical. I haven't really been able to watch a movie for many years now. They all just seem pointless, even (actually, especially) the ones that are trying to be "deep" and send a message. Maybe the years of muh depresshun making my brain truly unable to enjoy anything.

What does progressive mean

OP do you mean shows which BEGAN in the last five years (ie excludes Friendship is Magic which began in 2010) or shows still airing new stuff (includes Friendship is Magic, concluded in 2020)

because I like ponies

for the plot

the truth: any and all rich people are the ultimate enemy.

This right here. Yet if you include "jew"anywhere in there normies go apeshit. But if you act like it's all just a "white privilege" thing they're 100% behind it. FUCK I hate normies.

I'd recommend Oz, the wire, lost, breaking bad, sons of anarchy, the leftovers, mr robot. Shows made today are typically shit, especially netflix

I'd recommend Oz, the wire, lost, breaking bad, sons of anarchy, the leftovers, mr robot. Shows made today are typically shit, especially netflix
Oz was good, I love prison shows. I actually spent A LOT of time watching prison documentaries, youtube videos made by prisoners, blogs etc... I love prison as an anthropological study.

Oz was good, I love prison shows. I actually spent A LOT of time watching prison documentaries, youtube videos made by prisoners, blogs etc... I love prison as an anthropological study.
By far the most underappreciated show. Norman's all talk about Sopranos, wire, and got but oz never ever gets mentioned. I'd start with Lost if I were you, its incredible imo

By far the most underappreciated show. Norman's all talk about Sopranos, wire, and got but oz never ever gets mentioned. I'd start with Lost if I were you, its incredible imo
I watched Lost years ago. From what I recall, the first season or 2 were spectacular, but then it just felt like a lot of pointless filler episodes and arcs that were totally unnecessary and they were basically milking the cash cow. And tbh the whole last season was shit, I didn't like how any of the mysteries were explained.

What does progressive mean
2-format2020.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back