Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just gave my last presentation in uni and of course I thoroughly humiliated myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Ok so I made a pretty bad mistake, my fault. I used ”historiography” and ”history” interchangeably, and then I doubled down on it and made another mistake accidentally, used ”methodology” and ”method” interchangeably. Fuck. And the woman professor called me out on every single tiny thing, I'd make a small excuse and she'd call me out on it.

And it was the last presentation too. All that's left is the exams and internship and the thesis. And I just had to make a huge fucking blunder as the last thing I do.

Damn. Ohh well, doesn't matter, I just want to be done with this shit. So much stress, so much work for this useless fucking degree that I will never in a million years use cause it's a fucking meme science and only a small percentage of extroverted cunts get to work in this field. Hell I don't even want to work here, fuck I hate this shit. Hate this god damn shithole country.

But still... the way the professor woman called me out. She just kept going and going, I made some flimsy excuses, but other professors would just leave it at that. But no, this one just kept unweaving my web of bullshit. Like... lady, this whole degree is bullshit. All our presentations are bullshit, everybody is spinning bullshit, just let it go.

Last edited:
just retry and get it over with dawg don't torture your self more :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:i feel your pain

At least you're graduating.

Teachers love picking on incels tbh and humiliating us. My classes don't have much presentation so it wasn't a common thing for me.

What are you studying?

Ok so I made a pretty bad mistake, my fault. I used ”historiography” and ”history” interchangeably, and then I doubled down on it and made another mistake accidentally, used ”methodology” and ”method” interchangeably. Fuck. And the woman professor called me out on every single tiny thing, I'd make a small excuse and she'd call me out on it.

And it was the last presentation too. All that's left is the exams and internship and the thesis. And I just had to make a huge fucking blunder as the last thing I do.

Damn. Ohh well, doesn't matter, I just want to be done with this shit. So much stress, so much work for this useless fucking degree that I will never in a million years use cause it's a fucking meme science and only a small percentage of extroverted cunts get to work in this field. Hell I don't even want to work here, fuck I hate this shit. Hate this god damn shithole country.

But still... the way the professor woman called me out. She just kept going and going, I made some flimsy excuses, but professors would just leave it at that. But no, this one just kept unweaving my web of bullshit. Like... lady, this whole degree is bullshit. All our presentations are bullshit, everybody is spinning bullshit, just let it go.
F, unbelievable how some persons deliberately go out of their way to humiliate others for minor flaws or simple misspellings.

Watched a guy get shat on by professors as well yesterday because he had a small mistake in a slide lol

Let it go. It won't matter. A male Prof would've corrected your mistake and would've let you go on, but you know foids. Every male mistake must be shown to the world to retaliate for all that patriarchic Mistreatment since the beginning of time.

Let it go. It won't matter. A male Prof would've corrected your mistake and would've let you go on, but you know foids. Every male mistake must be shown to the world to retaliate for all that patriarchic Mistreatment since the beginning of time.