Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just gave 80$ to a truecel cleaning man at McDonalds

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I went into the bathroom stall and saw this short deathnic guy looking depressed as fuck, so I handed him what in dollars would be around 80$. He refused at first, but I insisted. Love my brocels, happy sunday :heart:

We should canonize op, if not larp

That is really nice to support otger truecels tbh

You've restored some of my faith in humanity.

May you win the lotto.

Good on you. We are the only people who care about each other.

Good on you. We are the only people who care about each other.

"B-but inkwells are supposed to be misoogynistic!!!! WTF THIS IS r/thathappened, inkwells dont have emotion!!"

You have just made his day with your act of compassion.

giphy.gif

Extremely based and donation-pilled.

Great job buddy boyo.

I went into the bathroom stall and saw this short deathnic guy looking depressed as fuck, so I handed him what in dollars would be around 80$. He refused at first, but I insisted. Love my brocels, happy sunday :heart:
Based Donatorcel

Let me guess, he was the only deathnic truecel there, while his coworkers were teen Tyrones and Shaneequas.

Nice if not LARP, can't trust greycels these days

Bro how are you so filthy rich?

Bro how are you so filthy rich?

I run a big site for virtual goods
Let me guess, he was the only deathnic truecel there, while his coworkers were teen Tyrones and Shaneequas.

Nah, his coworkers were all basic becky white girls who look like someone you'd see on Tik-Tok

Good for you! This is better than the daft cunt who was burning 100 dollar bills.

It's likely you prevented him from roping, good on you :feelsokman:

Nice! :feelsokman:

I hope he won't spend it to cam girls, Twitch whores, etc

Last edited:
Based. IT won’t touch this

Nice. He had good copes that day

Just hope that he doesn't use it for betabuxxing.

I sometimes give my loose change to homeless people. I can empathise with the fact that people just walk past them without even acknowledging their existence. I know most of them likely spend it on drugs and alcohol but i do the same so why not help them cope too.

I sometimes give my loose change to homeless people. I can empathise with the fact that people just walk past them without even acknowledging their existence. I know most of them likely spend it on drugs and alcohol but i do the same so why not help them cope too.

Yeah tbh I hope they spend money on whatever makes their life just that little bit less miserable.

Only an incel can have empathy for other incels.
Women would take the last remaining money from a truecel and then accuse him of rape

I wish i was a richcel

Nice job OP, he could use it. An average simp would give money to a chick who doesn't need it

Hopefully he's not a cuck who supports e-thots that you may have indirectly contributed to.

you are a good person, i hope one day someone will do something great for you too

May all the Saintcels bless you.
This thread is strangely inspirational.

Based. Generousity mog me hard..

Good job OP

That was just more than money for him. It showed him that somebody wanted to help him and empathized with him. Money would be spent but the fact that some stranger empathized with him won't go away and he will hopefully remember this.

Good job OP

That was just more than money for him. It showed him that somebody wanted to help him and empathized with him. Money would be spent but the fact that some stranger empathized with him won't go away and he will hopefully remember this.

inceltears won't touch this

Hero of the day

Lots of philanthropycels in our community. Can't say the same for the bluepill or IncelTears communities. Great work.

May all the Saintcels bless you.
This thread is strangely inspirational.

Thank you Uther, may the light be with you.

That's great to hear man, I could never picture a foid or normalfag doing such a generous thing.